NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, solid veteran that will contribute. I don't see it as a steal though.

I figure the Seahawks could have gotten a better player out of it. Who the fuck is Marcus Johnson?

Yup, solid veteran that will contribute. I don't see it as a steal though.
You would if he went to the Broncos.

Damn I liked the eagles too, too bad I hate Michael Bennett so I’ll have to root against them a little more now.

You would if he went to the Broncos.
I'd think it was a steal? No.

I'd be happy because as I literally just said, he's still a good player that will contribute.

Pay attention.

I love Cush but he's a name now.

Bennett was probably worth more but he's a shithead

I figure the Seahawks could have gotten a better player out of it. Who the fuck is Marcus Johnson?
Why? Bennett is 32 and they're blowing up the defense. It was already reported there were other teams in the mix and none of them made a more attractive offer than Philly.

Another WR option and a 5th isn't bad at all.

Neither team is losing all that much so I'd consider it a good deal.

I'd think it was a steal? No.

I'd be happy because as I literally just said, he's still a good player that will contribute.

Pay attention.
Giving up a 5th round pick and someone Ive never heard of for Michael Bennett and a 7th round pick.

A dominant pass rusher. For a 5th round pick. Yes. That is a steal.

You are losing your marbles my dude.

Giving up a 5th round pick and someone Ive never heard of for Michael Bennett and a 7th round pick.

A dominant pass rusher. For a 5th round pick. Yes. That is a steal.

You are losing your marbles my dude.
Well, clearly other teams don't think so as that was the best offer they got.

Mortgaging your future for an aging pass rusher isn't a great move.

Why? Bennett is 32 and they're blowing up the defense. It was already reported there were other teams in the mix and none of them made a more attractive offer than Philly.

Another WR option and a 5th isn't bad at all.

Neither team is losing all that much so I'd consider it a good deal.

5 catches for 45 yards in two years. The Eagles have a pretty deep roster all over and they literally got the most useless guy on the team. I guess something is better than nothing (cutting him) but god damn.

No wonder the Iggles assembled that roster, they fleeced every team they traded with

Well, clearly other teams don't think so as that was the best offer they got.

Mortgaging your future for an aging pass rusher isn't a great move.

Going from the 5th round to the 7th round is hardly mortgaging their future. Settle down Dizzy.

Going from the 5th round to the 7th round is hardly mortgaging their future. Settle down Dizzy.
It isn't at all. Which is why the Iggles didn't give up more than a 5th for Bennett and why I think the trade is fine for both sides.

Giving up a 3rd for a rotational guy you get 1-2 seasons out of wouldn't make sense for any team.

It isn't at all. Which is why the Iggles didn't give up more than a 5th for Bennett and why I think the trade is fine for both sides.

Giving up a 3rd for a rotational guy you get 1-2 seasons out of wouldn't make sense for any team.

You think Bennett is a “rotational guy”. Tells me everything I need to know.

You think Bennett is a “rotational guy”. Tells me everything I need to know.
He will be on that team. Or you think they're going to use him as an every down player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back