NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Eagles win the SB was absolute torture. Still can't believe other Giants fan were rooting for those cunts just because they were playing the Pats
Didn’t make any fucking sense whatsoever considering the Giants would have still held the “only team to beat the Pats in a Superbowl” card

There is no chance i will root for any other team in the AFCW to win.

I'll accept this, but I have a feeling that as you saw the game unfolding you were persuaded by the defensive performance and started voting for Denver by the end. Probably shed a tear or two watching Pey and Ware hoisting that Lombardi.

I wanted the Panthers to win cause watching Killacam beastin was just so damn fun to watch that season.
Meanwhile, wathcing Peyton's corpse limp to a SB win was about the opposite.
I loved to watch the Donkey's defense that season though, esp. in an era in which offenses have all the advantages.

If the Rams get suh they would no doubt be the most penalized defense in the league.

The Refs head are gonna explode between all the face stompin, chain snatchin and flag throwin

Starting to wonder what the hell Denver is doing. Von freed up $12M in cap space and done nothing with it. They need a RT, TE, and WR at the very least and all the decent options are gone.

Watching the Eagles win the SB was absolute torture. Still can't believe other Giants fan were rooting for those cunts just because they were playing the Pats

I actually rooted for the Giants in 2007.... that's how much I hated Tiki Barber.

I could see myself rooting for the Browns if they made the Super Bowl, but it would be in more of a "car crash victim learns to walk again" kind of way. I respect the Ravens, but I'll only root for them against the Pats. The Bengals can get fucked for all eternity.

I can’t root for the saints cuz fuck them. There’s no chance in hell I ever root for “Matty ice” or JaJameis either.

Zay is better at catching cases than he is at catching passes.

Starting to wonder what the hell Denver is doing. Von freed up $12M in cap space and done nothing with it. They need a RT, TE, and WR at the very least and all the decent options are gone.

Draft is pretty deep at TE.
WR or RT? ................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back