NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Ryan is the #2 QB in fantasy this year. And he’s playing at home. Rivers has been solid but has a pretty low ceiling.
The reason I ask is because I've started Ryan both weeks he had 10pts or less, while Rivers has been consistently above 20 every week except one(he still had 19pts). I know Rivers shows up to divisional games ready to ball out as well

Anybody gonna take a gamble and play Lamar Jackson if they start him?

Makes sense. I thought it was funny how the Espn fantasy analysts are rating him kind of high lol

You guys close to playoffs? I need a win and Im in.

At qb, ive been debating either Rivers or Russell Wilson? Rivers is solid but I feel the ceiling is low for him but hes steady, where as Wilson is playing like I envisioned him to do at the start of the season. Hes finally throwing and running but still doesn't throw a lot. I feel he could score more since against Green Bay, Seattle would have to keep up and score with him. And its home, so was leaning towards Wilson but wanted to see what others would say about this.

Also I have pitt D and new Orleans D. I was thinking pitt D but have a feeling they might lose this game and NO has been on fire and playing at home against an injury depleted eagles team.

After starting 0-4 I’m now 5-5 and have had the highest score in league 2 of last 3 weeks. Things coming together. But this week I’m playing the first place guy who is 8-2.

I’ve got couple tough choices. At wr who should I start between Tyler Boyd vs bal, Marvin Jones vs car or Corey Davis vs ind?

Also at rb would you go Lamar Miller vs wash or Chris Carson vs GB? I’m leaning toward Boyd and miller right now.

You guys close to playoffs? I need a win and Im in.

At qb, ive been debating either Rivers or Russell Wilson? Rivers is solid but I feel the ceiling is low for him but hes steady, where as Wilson is playing like I envisioned him to do at the start of the season. Hes finally throwing and running but still doesn't throw a lot. I feel he could score more since against Green Bay, Seattle would have to keep up and score with him. And its home, so was leaning towards Wilson but wanted to see what others would say about this.

Also I have pitt D and new Orleans D. I was thinking pitt D but have a feeling they might lose this game and NO has been on fire and playing at home against an injury depleted eagles team.
I’ve already locked up a playoff spot due to having a complete scrub team in my division. As for your questions, I’d go Wilson over rivers. I just trust Wilson more then rivers. Also I would roll with Pitt d. I just base that off opponents, jax is less dangerous then eagles. Also I watched eagles game last week and I think wentz is really starting to get his rhythm back. I think he’s gonna give the saints quite a fight

I'd start Wilson. Tonight is going to be a shootout and the Pack are rolling with rookie CBs against Baldwin/Lockette and old man Tramon at safety.

Plus Perry and King didn't make the trip so one pass rusher is gone.

After starting 0-4 I’m now 5-5 and have had the highest score in league 2 of last 3 weeks. Things coming together. But this week I’m playing the first place guy who is 8-2.

I’ve got couple tough choices. At wr who should I start between Tyler Boyd vs bal, Marvin Jones vs car or Corey Davis vs ind?

Also at rb would you go Lamar Miller vs wash or Chris Carson vs GB? I’m leaning toward Boyd and miller right now.

I like Corey Davis the most of those 3.

I have boyd and in that tough spot too. We just need AJ Green to come back since Boyd seems better in a #2 role. Isnt Jones hurt? I wasn't sure if he would play. I would start Davis since Indy seems to get scored on and Davis still gets a ton of looks.

You should confirm if Carson is gonna play. He might but could be a game time decision. I was never a miller fan so always hesitant to roll him out.

Would anyone consider benching Rogers this week for Fitz? Rogers hasn’t had too many bust out games lately. It seems like Fitz May be more probable to have a big game

Would anyone consider benching Rogers this week for Fitz? Rogers hasn’t had too many bust out games lately. It seems like Fitz May be more probable to have a big game
Fitz could burst out but the dude could also give you negative points.

At least Rodgers is almost guaranteed 19-20 given the yardage amounts he usually puts up.

For my flex:
Dalvin Cook, Tyler Boyd, Alshon Jeffrey, or Tarik Cohen?

And is it time to put Keenan Allen on the bench?

Back