NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
I know I know but aside from the past couple weeks he's been a bum. Feel like hes gonna go back to irrelevancy

Depends on your format, but he’s still been fine in PPR. He’s the #21 WR on the season in standard. The positive TD regression was bound to happen. The concern is just the chargers haven’t been airing it out too much, but Keenan is easily the #1 target in that offense.

Depends on your format, but he’s still been fine in PPR. He’s the #21 WR on the season in standard. The positive TD regression was bound to happen. The concern is just the chargers haven’t been airing it out too much, but Keenan is easily the #1 target in that offense.
Yeah maybe I'm not giving enough credit for the last couple weeks which have helped him turn it around.

I do have Tyler Boyd for my #3(Hill is my #1) who has actually outperformed Allen in my league by about 2pts/game which is why I ask

Hoping for a big game from John Brown. He's put up big numbers for me so far.

Wonder how many pissed off MVS owners are out there watching this one.

I've played him twice this year and he put up over 20 points both times. He's due for another monster game.
I have him too and he’s great but his QB is injured and Jackson might start for the first time. It’s risky but has a lot of up side

My opponent had Rodgers and Jones last night. He had a pretty good game lol

I ran with Wilson who got me an ugly 22 pts and played against Discount Double Check who got the opponent 26 pts. Ill take it as a moral victory since Aaron had 20 pts by half and I was seeing deju of big pt totals like last week when I played against dumb drew brees : /

Seahawks having a legit running game has really, really hurt his fantasy value. Shit sucks lol.

I really thought Penny and Davis would get more carries so I benched Carson. Not a big deal as I played Aaron Jones but what a total misread for a flex spot.

Friggin yahoo keeps changing the status of AJ Green to not be out so I can't make any waiver pickups.

My opponent had Rodgers and Jones last night. He had a pretty good game lol
I had Jones in my money league to my opponents Rodgers.

THANK FUCK for that as I don't have AJ Green this week and am going to be relying now on Gurley, CMC, and Breesus to win me the week.

Cook vs Bears or Ingram vs Eagles

Told y'all Carson was legit. He's been a great flex position for me when healthy.

Fitzmagic or Big Rape? I feel the match-up for Fitzmagic is better overall

Back