NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Read the link. It doesn't matter what he is now. Yahoo doesn't remove position eligibility until the end of the season.
Which is bullshit.

I wouldnt try to cheat someone out of money, because Im not a poor scumbag.

He's been listed as a TE all year. Has nothing to do with cheating. You're just sore you didn't pick him up.

He's been listed as a TE all year. Has nothing to do with cheating. You're just sore you didn't pick him up.
He hasnt played TE all year. Its bullshit. Youre just defensive because you are (or would be) one of the poor scumbags who would use it.

Congrats. After ten years you finally made the playoffs in our league. Lol
SomberSkinnyJoey-size_restricted.gif

Since obj has fucked me I need a flex. Ware, d Martin, j Howard or Edelman. Standard league.

Well first at green goes down. Then fournette shits the bed . Now obj goes down. So this is how it’s gonna end for me huh. I got Tyler Boyd and sterling shepherd out there to replace green and obj. Gonna need Lamar Miller to do some heavy lifting at rb. I need lots of luck. Literally, I’m playing Andrew luck at qb and I need lots of him

Brutal first week of playoffs for sure.

We’re on our last week of regular season in our league. It’s do or die for me to make playoffs. I have to beat the guy I’m going against by more then 10 points. If I win by less then 10, then I need other results to go my way so I can make it.
Rate my lineup guys:
Patrick Mahomes
Christian McCaffrey
Nick Chubb
Adam Thielen
Chris Godwin
George Kittle
David Johnson
John Tucker
Bills D/ST

Read the link. It doesn't matter what he is now. Yahoo doesn't remove position eligibility until the end of the season.
They changed Ty Montgomery mid season a couple years ago.

Big day. CBS and Fox showing lots of my guys. Should be interesting

Back