NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Probably going to need a new qb for the championship. Can’t trust Can anymore. May have to go with Allen, Gayfield, Carr or some other can. Lmao

Probably going to need a new qb for the championship. Can’t trust Can anymore. May have to go with Allen, Gayfield, Carr or some other can. Lmao
GOATfield has a great matchup and Allen is a good RB. Not bad options at all.

Ryan or Brees next week? I want to go Brees cause he’s at home but he’s been, well.... less than stellar for three weeks now

Needed 11 from Lutz and Thomas. Won't lie...watching that game I was sweating it

Projected to lose for the 3rd straight week. Lets see if I can pull off the upset again.

So...

Breesus at home vs the Squeelers or Ryan at Carolina?

Also, for my two flex spots I have James White, Breida, Spencer Ware, Williams from KC, Hamilton from Denver to place there.

I'm leaning Breida and White right now.

Can is getting shut down. Going to have to roll with Gayfield.

Last week starting Atlanta def won my matchup. Who should I line up this week.

Dolphins
Colts
Atlanta (no cam)
Browns

So...

Breesus at home vs the Squeelers or Ryan at Carolina?

Also, for my two flex spots I have James White, Breida, Spencer Ware, Williams from KC, Hamilton from Denver to place there.

I'm leaning Breida and White right now.
Ryan. Brees has been playing like shit and Ryan has been tearing it up. At the very worst, Ryan is the safe match up.

Breida and if no Ware Williams. If Ware does play then White

Ryan. Brees has been playing like shit and Ryan has been tearing it up. At the very worst, Ryan is the safe match up.

Breida and if no Ware Williams. If Ware does play then White
I'm really leaning towards keeping White in simply cause McDaniels came out and noted the Pats are like 9-0 when White gets the ball more than 13 times and they're 0-5 when he touches it less than like 10.

Could be coach speak but the Pats are that one team that they look at shit like that then follow through.

So basically what you've said is run Breida and Ware or Williams depending on Ware's health at the Flex correct?

Last week starting Atlanta def won my matchup. Who should I line up this week.

Dolphins
Colts
Atlanta (no cam)
Browns
I'm running Miami. Jacksonville is a fucking mess.

I'm running Miami. Jacksonville is a fucking mess.
I see that they're highly ranked but they haven't been that good. Not sure if I to chance that with the other 3 being good options.

I see that they're highly ranked but they haven't been that good. Not sure if I to chance that with the other 3 being good options.
The Redskins got 17 points playing against Jacksonville.

Plus it's Kessler under center still probably and Fournette seems to have been struggling as of recent.

The issue I see with the Colts and to a lesser extent the Falcons is that the Colts are stuck trying to contain Saquon and who knows if OBJ plays. I know Eli has been ass all year but those are still two massive weapons that can do damage. Falcons are stuck dealing with Christian McCaffrey.

Last edited:
@metal thats you going for the 3peat right? Good luck

CMC didn’t prwctice today..... goddamnit

CMC didn’t prwctice today..... goddamnit

I looked it up and apparently they just wanted to rest him. I really don’t think they would bench him since they aren’t officially eliminated from the playoffs yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back