NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

yeah, maybe because he was very high level in arguably the most important aspect of mma, which is wrestling
He tried out for professional football and couldn't even make a practice squad. A year later he's UFC champ. Lol

dont give me that bs. randy KOd Sylvia who was 6,8" and won the Heavyweight belt. dont make size excuses now.
Sylvia was a sitting duck with the athletic skills of a fat kid...not a legendary Div 1 wrestler juiced up to his eye balls.

Mayweather isn't calling out Conor. He's just trolling him.

I don't understand this A level B level C level athlete stuff. The blacker they are the higher the level?

He could never make the weight so who cares? Show me a tight end who would want to fight, that would be cool.

the dude would show up and KO stipe with just basic NFL hand speed

He's a lineman, I'd wager his hand speed is fast as hell. He probably has no idea how to fight, but I wouldn't discredit skills that got him into the NFL.

TS is a fucking troll of the highest order and no matter your counter arguments to him, he aint listening. Aint trying to debate. Just trolling. Waste of typing. Im only writing this to get extra post count.

Ngannou is C level at best. stipe is about D+. he had to scrape out a win against a C level athlete who has only been training for like 3 years
I'll wait till this 'A level' beast shows up. Till then he's just all talk.

Greg Hardy is arguably a better athlete than Harrison. Lets see how he does before we crown any of these NFL noobs.
You mean undefeated Greg Hardy?
Sylvia was a sitting duck with the athletic skills of a fat kid...not a legendary Div 1 wrestler juiced up to his eye balls.
Yet he was multiple time UFC HW champ.

as long as we got weight classes there is no ideal body type because you can mix different things

yes, roided freaks like Brock can win few fights but so can Nelson

I am quite sure that lineman does nothing with mma

If it was that easy for an NFL player to become successful at MMA they would've already done so. At least one of them would have the balls to get in the cage despite the comparative low pay right?

I always pick the NFL players. Mitrione washed out but still beat Fedor for fuck sake.

he never will. because

1) theres no money in MMA
2) all the A level athletes are in the hood. they dot have the money to afford training at MMA gyms, so they play basketball and football, which is free in high school. also boxing programs are available for free for kids in inner cities looking to get off the streets.
Yes yes, keep the excuses coming.

hes-right-you-qmbtt8-54130fb1ece10.jpg

This is one of those A-level athletes you Americans always rave about ?

630772612.jpg

<{hughesimpress}>

UFC should sign Greg Hardy and see how he does. He’s an actual well known A-level athlete that dominated in the NFL and has a couple amateur fights at least.

HardyInsta.png

Back