NFL Off-Season Discussion v5: Guess the Eagles' QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Smith to the Broncos. You disgust me....

I don't know much about him. He a decent player?

Great pass rusher for his position. Lacks terribly in run coverage. Extremely highly regarded by teammates.

Oak just signed this tackle. Championship looms.

Jay-Cutler-Yells-and-Pushes-JMarcus-Webb.gif

Hopefully he has learned how to tie his shoes

Great pass rusher for his position. Lacks terribly in run coverage. Extremely highly regarded by teammates.

Wonder where he's going to fit into the depth chart.

I know everything Wade has said is that they want to be an attacking defense as much as possible. Sounds like he would fit into that.

Wonder where he's going to fit into the depth chart.

I know everything Wade has said is that they want to be an attacking defense as much as possible. Sounds like he would fit into that.

Hes a legitimate liability in the run game at this point. So a rotational guy now I would imagine.

Having a good combination of both, probably helps.

I'm a fan of analytics in basketball but I know that you have to pass the eye test. There is some things numbers just can't show you. There are also anomalies to trends and things you just don't see coming.

I think hand size is probably a decent factor in if a QB's going to be able to have success. I don't, however, think it's an absolute deterrent. You can over come it.

Analytics in basketball don't belong. It's a tool more suited for football and baseball.

Analytics in basketball don't belong. It's a tool more suited for football and baseball.

What about athleticism charts from Canadians?

screens-overall1.png

screens-RB.png

I have mentioned a few times, but I really disliked the 9ers screen game under Roman. Notice how most of the young mid-tier QBs (Stafford,Ryan,Cutler) are at the top for screen yardage, easy completions that can move the chains. Then Kaep at the bottom sitting dead last among starters.

Yeah, it's getting a little out of hand already.

For what its worth he creates some hell pushing the line back. Gets really good penetration he just apparently forgot how to tackle.

Apparently the phonecall has become obsolete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back