NFL Off-Season Discussion v5: Guess the Eagles' QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your dad lols at you it's all bad

CBndqQ-W4AESdEQ.jpg

Bottlegif'd by your own dad.

screens-overall1.png

screens-RB.png

I have mentioned a few times, but I really disliked the 9ers screen game under Roman. Notice how most of the young mid-tier QBs (Stafford,Ryan,Cutler) are at the top for screen yardage, easy completions that can move the chains. Then Kaep at the bottom sitting dead last among starters.

You think this new OC will incorporate more screens? If reggie stays healthy, we have a good back for them

lol, everyone knew Canziel was going to be a can.

Writing off a player who's started a game or so is as silly as drafting Manziel in the first round was.

I didn't think Manziel would be very good, but he's certainly better than he showed last year. He needs to sit back and learn, not be thrown to the wolves right away. It was dumb to draft him that high and even dumber to put him in right away. Then again, it's Cleveland so that's to be expected.

I don't think Aaron Rodgers would be who he was not if he didn't sit for a few years. There aren't many guys who can jump in from opening day and start and play well like Luck.

I think Winston is going to be a pretty good pro actually, and I'm really not sure where the JaWalrus comparisons come from. Russell had an absolute cannon on him, but he didn't have the smarts or the work ethic. Winston is extremely bright with his x's and o's, has a gunslinger mentality, and has played in a pro style offense. Tampa would be smart to take him.

I think Mariota will be alright as well IF they sit him and let him learn. If they throw him to the wolves, I doubt he'll be very good.

Ya Winston was impressive on the board on that game changers episode. Dude seems like he can run a pro style offense right now

Writing off a player who's started a game or so is as silly as drafting Manziel in the first round was.

I didn't think Manziel would be very good, but he's certainly better than he showed last year. He needs to sit back and learn, not be thrown to the wolves right away. It was dumb to draft him that high and even dumber to put him in right away. Then again, it's Cleveland so that's to be expected.

I don't think Aaron Rodgers would be who he was not if he didn't sit for a few years. There aren't many guys who can jump in from opening day and start and play well like Luck.

I think Winston is going to be a pretty good pro actually, and I'm really not sure where the JaWalrus comparisons come from. Russell had an absolute cannon on him, but he didn't have the smarts or the work ethic. Winston is extremely bright with his x's and o's, has a gunslinger mentality, and has played in a pro style offense. Tampa would be smart to take him.

I think Mariota will be alright as well IF they sit him and let him learn. If they throw him to the wolves, I doubt he'll be very good.

How long do you want him to sit? He didn't play that much last year.

Lol at Deion checking his kid on twitter

Crabtree likely crossing the Bay.

Sammy Watkins had hip surgery

Wow. Hopefully hes ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back