@Titanium
Reaction score
inglewood-real-estate-home-prices.jpg

91c02_lar.png

GleefulIllegalCoral-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Next?

suh-2.gif

Im trying to think of a more fierce DT duo than Donald/Suh and I cant.

That is terrifying. How do you block that?

That would be terrifying for any interior o-lineman.

Thats nightmare shit

Wonder what kind of contract the Rams are going to try and offer Suh. Donald isn't going to be happy with the Rams if they say they don't have money for him and then shell out a bunch for another DT.

They're going to have to pay Goff and Gurley(PUtO's boy) soon too.

Wonder what kind of contract the Rams are going to try and offer Suh. Donald isn't going to be happy with the Rams if they say they don't have money for him and then shell out a bunch for another DT.
NFL network said yesterday that they talked to Donald about it beforehand and that he was good with it.

NFL network said yesterday that they talked to Donald about it beforehand and that he was good with it.
I'm sure that's what he's going to say to them but if they don't give him the contract he wants I could see him holding out again.

I'm sure that's what he's going to say to them but if they don't give him the contract he wants I could see him holding out again.
Id tell them to eat shit if they paid Suh first.

Who needs Suh when you can get blockbuster signings like this?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Who needs Suh when you can get blockbuster signings like this?

<FookIsThatGuy>

He won a ring beating on Denver. Not a bad rotational guy. Those linemen were dropping like flies last year.

Last edited:
Rams actually have quite a bit of cap space. Bell's contract will have a lot to do with what Gurley gets paid, and if Goff stays steady he'll be at least 25 million, but all the Rams biggest contracts (Whitworth, Joyner, Talib, etc) will be off the books by then. I'm sure they'd love to get him on a 2 year deal, but I'm gonna say they end up at 3 years, ~50 million, a little over 20 guaranteed.

Rather than play in the coliseum, I think the Rams should play in chino where there’s already a venue for them.

RTR2N9TE.jpg

Probably just piss Donald off. Dude is a machine.

Probably just piss Donald off. Dude is a machine.
There is ONE thing going for you on the offensive side.

Piss him off enough with Suh for them to over-react to something and Suh with his history gets tossed and Donald too maybe (wasn't it Donald that threw his helmet down so hard against the Niners parts of it came flying off?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back