NFL Offseason Discussion: Most Explosive Defense of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fins gonna sign T Rich next

Ingram and Kamara are gonna be shaking in their cleats when this elite duo comes to town

They must be devastated after missing out on Jonathan Stewart.

@Cint, I merged your Richard Sherman to the 49ers thread to the wrong NFL thread (closed), then to the next version (also closed...LOL, wow, sry), but it appears your OP and about 4-5 posts got lost in the shuffle. I can't find them, I don't want to keep moving posts, so just re-post in here.

That's perfectly fine by me.

That’s athlete privilege right now. If any regular citizen did that shit they’d no doubt get charged.
Yea I'm sure. All anyone really had to do was to pay for the damage and charges would have been dropped.

Zay prob had more yards running down that hotel hall than all of last season

Hope Johnny 8ball can make a roster. Hate to see people waste talents by being a dumb ass.

My Eagles signed Mike Wallace as a deep threat. Considering they started the off-season in cap trouble, they've made good moves and cleared space while actually upgrading for cheaper(Wallace > Smith and Bennett > Curry)

Hope Johnny 8ball can make a roster. Hate to see people waste talents by being a dumb ass.

If anything, he seems serious about cleaning up his act and improving his skills. Can't fault the guy, he pissed away a once in a lifetime chance and knows it. If he gets better to the point where someone is willing to give him a shot, more power to him.

My Eagles signed Mike Wallace as a deep threat. Considering they started the off-season in cap trouble, they've made good moves and cleared space while actually upgrading for cheaper(Wallace > Smith and Bennett > Curry)
Wallace is a giant can.

Speaking of CANs, Pryor to the Jets

Cannot believe that fucking piece of shit has the gall to use trash like social media to admit he fucked up. Using twitter is pretty fucking bad, but admitting to a mistake is unbelievable. Dude should just get CUCK COCKSUCKER tattooed on his forehead. Piece of fucking garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back