NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop looking at the stats and watch the games.
I thought that lame shit was only used in the heavies.

Ive watched. Hence Mayfield>>>>

Got scouts calling him one of the most accurate passers ever but they probably havent watched the games right?

I thought that lame shit was only used in the heavies.

Ive watched. Hence Mayfield>>>>

Got scouts calling him one of the most accurate passers ever but they probably havent watched the games right?
You can’t really compare the stats in college since you usually have to take into account competition and offensive scheme. Rosen is ready to be a starter on day 1. Can’t say the same for Mayfield unless they run schemes similar to Oklahoma.

You can’t really compare the stats in college since you usually have to take into account competition and offensive scheme. Rosen is ready to be a starter on day 1. Can’t say the same for Mayfield unless they run schemes similar to Oklahoma.
Rosen wouldnt be the first traditional QB to not be ready day one and Mayfield wouldnt be the first like him to be day one ready either.

His being both a gunslinger and still wildly efficient are ridiculously impressive.

Might head down to London for the Jags - Eagles game. 3 days before my 21st.

Nice kickoff.

Saw Rams/Chiefs for Mexico City also. Fun game for Mexico.

Rams wanna challenge the Raidahs for the "#1 with the Cholos" title?

I've always avoided going to the Jags games in London, but that game looks too good to miss out.

Well, now that the Jags are watchable....
I have no idea why the NFL has never scheduled a game in Germany considering that American Football is more popular there than everywhere else outside of North America.

Well, now that the Jags are watchable....
I have no idea why the NFL has never scheduled a game in Germany considering that American Football is more popular there than everywhere else outside of North America.

Wasn't aware of that.

London is one of the more popular cities in the world so it makes sense why'd they come here and not Germany.

Rams wanna challenge the Raidahs for the "#1 with the Cholos" title
Apparently relocating a team means the league requires them to do out of country games.

Theres a good argument for not taking RBs with a top 10 pick but this is a stupid one.

How many teams who drafted a pass rusher or QB, or any other position didnt win a Super Bowl either?

Yeah, this is an incredibly shaky argument lol

I'd be really interested to see how first rounders correlate with W/L%. I'd be willing to bet it's pretty sporadic

I'm really surprised no one itt isn't talking about the possibility of Miami taking a QB. I can see them grabbing a QB in Rd 1.

I'm really surprised no one itt isn't talking about the possibility of Miami taking a QB. I can see them grabbing a QB in Rd 1.
Because the top 4 will be gone before they pick

Because the top 4 will be gone before they pick

You don't see the possibility of them moving up? People talk about the bills doing that but I can see Miami doing it too. That said I won't be shocked if Denver skips on a QB. I think they got their man in Case.

You don't see the possibility of them moving up? People talk about the bills doing that but I can see Miami doing it too. That said I won't be shocked if Denver skips on a QB. I think they got their man in Case.
It's possible but tougher. Buffalo has a ton of picks like 2 firsts, first pick in 3rd + their own, etc.

I hope the Giants don't take Quenton Nelson, I'd be estactic if they don't. Any other pick from them would be a complete mistake.

Mayfield is gonna be the next GOAT and you can TT2TB.

I hope the Giants don't take Quenton Nelson, I'd be estactic if they don't. Any other pick from them would be a complete mistake.

What's Dallas even planning on doing in the first? You think theyll draft defense or a WR? Is there even a WR worthy of a 1st Rd pick?

All quality games on paper this year

<{anton}>

Can't wait for Jags vs Eagles! Jags have home field advantage in the UK too. I think they can shut the Eagles offence down. Ramsey is the shit! Imo, he's the best corner going into this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back