NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

do blacks kids also get made fun for being strong? because weightlifting is always dominated by white people, even asian do better than blacks

do you think black americans are dumb? because they were no reasons to breed blacks to become smarter, the opposite if anything

ronaldo and messi are much better athletes than anyone you named, and i hate soccer, is find it boring as fuck, but i am not delusional like you, the only country in the world that care about basketball is usa, the rest of the world care about soccer

P.S whos that sexy chick in your profile pic Haha :D

LOL

1/ Rugby pays shit is the reason Mundine chose boxing

Dan Carter is the #1 highest paid rugby player in the world: $2 MM pa. LOL
Peanuts compared to other team sports for big & tall men: NBA, NFL

Even a partner in a top law form gets AVERAGE: $3+ MM pa.
Career span is over 15-20 years.
He certainly doesn't need to be #1 best in the world at anything. LMAO

Would Mundine choose boxing if Rugby paid well? Hell No

Top NBA players can get $200 MM over 4 years!
Why the fook would they even consider boxing or MMA? LOL
Choosing boxing or MMA is an IQ test in itself, if you have otrher options

2/ The talk about "A athletes" is really confined to HWTs - not manlets under 220 lbs
Because there are only a few sports available to 220+ lbers, 6 ft 2+..
The highest paying sports for big & tall men are team sports (with NO WEIGHT CLASSES): NBA basketball, NFL...
(soccer favors small, fragile manlets under 5 ft 10, under 170 lb soaking wet so don't bring this soccer as having the "best athletes" shit up.
Kicking a ball doesn't translate into any other sport. Eye-hand coordination (a pre-requisite in nearly every OTHER sport) is not a requisite in soccer. LOL)
Because the theory goes, basically these 2 sports in the main are competing for talent away from boxing & MMA.
So, A athletes discussion is not really about sportsmen under 220 lb or so.
They've got plenty other lucrative sports to choose from.

3/ Mundine's "achievement" has already been surpassed by community college basketball players in HWT boxing

Any weight other than HWT is really a compromise for
manlet weight & size.
After all, a HWT boxer can't be a "champion in 5 weight classes" if he's a legit 250 lb - without losing a leg. LOL

None of this arbitrary weight classes or P4P shit ie prizes for everyone who competes. LOL

Without weight classes, Mundine would be flattened by any HWT

This has already been done on a much bigger stage (HWT boxing) by reject NBA basketball players
Basketball players have had the most success in transitioning to combat sports:

Fight sports requires excellent eye-hand coordination.

Basketball also requires excellent eye-hand coordination. Doh

(eye-hand coordination, stamina etc is not a pre-requisite for NFL lineman so on average lineman won't do as well as basketball players)

Many basketball players (6 ft 8 & under, not the lanklets) have an excellent combination of: height, size, reach, athleticism, stamina, coordination, agility, skills AND most importantly, eye-hand coordination

This is the main reason why ex-basketball players (even college players who didn't reach NBA) have made the best transition to combat sports, from non-combat sports eg
(ie HWT, no weight class compromise or P4p shit)

- Deontay Wilder (boxer): WBC World champion hwt. Late starter. College basketball player

- Michael Grant (boxer) - former world #3 hwt, started boxing age 20. Challenged Lennox Lewis for world title
College basketball player

- Travis Browne (MMA): former top 5. Community college basketball player

Rugby League Player Anthony Mundine

5 or so world titles, unlike NFL players these guys play a sport that promotes fatigue so cardio has to be on point.

images

Last edited:
I never said greg hardy is not a top athlete, nice job putting words in my mouth friend.

I know you didn't, but that's what TS was insinuating, and that's what I was talking about. Also, in my post I was talking about TS and you decided to chime in.

But we all appreciate your input on the subject...

I know you didn't, but that's what TS was insinuating, and that's what I was talking about. Also, in my post I was talking about TS and you decided to chime in.

But we all appreciate your input on the subject...

Something to note though, watching greg hardy in the cage, fight skills or not, he does not look like a 'super athlete' in the way he moves or the stuff he does. Just looks like a big dude fighting.. i guess my point is, its easy to say X person is a freak athlete... until you see them in the cage next to other good athletes and realize their limitations.

Something to note though, watching greg hardy in the cage, fight skills or not, he does not look like a 'super athlete' in the way he moves or the stuff he does. Just looks like a big dude fighting.. i guess my point is, its easy to say X person is a freak athlete... until you see them in the cage next to other good athletes and realize their limitations.

Do DC or Stipe look like 'freak athletes' in the cage? I would say no. Also, no one said Hardy was a freak, but he is a A level Athlete in my mind. There is a difference to me.

NFL doesn't train for endurance because they don't have to, so your argument is pointless.

Well, I don't train for strength, speed, endurance, cardio, reflexes, or coordination, because I don't have to do any of that for my job. By your logic, I am the greatest athlete in the world, right?

Well, I don't train for strength, speed, endurance, cardio, reflexes, or coordination, because I don't have to do any of that for my job. By your logic, I am the greatest athlete in the world, right?

Stupid argument, all other areas of athleticism that apply to all sports can be measured. How do you measure endurance even? If a football player can run a 5 minute mile you would never know because they are not timed for it, but we can compare numbers in speed and vertical among most sports. Saying NFL players don't have good endurance is pure conjecture. What is good endurance anyways? Mile , half mile, marathon it's subjective. Speed, vertical and strength are not

That is absolute bullshit of the highest order. Ronaldo is a better athlete than anyone ever in NFL.

Cardio is a huge part of athleticism. Huge.

I was just about to say that guy is clueless. Cardio is a huge component of athleticism just like speed and power. The reason Pacquiao and Floyd are such phenomenal athletes is that they have incredible cardio on top of everything else.

I was just about to say that guy is clueless. Cardio is a huge component of athleticism just like speed and power. The reason Pacquiao and Floyd are such phenomenal athletes is that they have incredible cardio on top of everything else.

How do you know NFL athletes have bad endurance? No matter how good shape you are in if you sprint at 100% you will be breathing heavy.

How do you know NFL athletes have bad endurance? No matter how good shape you are in if you sprint at 100% you will be breathing heavy.

That's neither here nor there. He said stamina is not part of athleticism - it is.

The best athletes play soccer obviously. It’s the premiere sport worldwide.

What the fuck are we talking about here.

A level comes in many forms, a top sprinter is an A-level athlete and a long distance world champion is also an A-level athlete, this doesn't mean one could dominate the others sport. NFL athletes are just fast twitch athletes able to explode for small periods of time before needing a rest, this doesn't translate to MMA at all, so even when the athletes do cross over their training has to completely change and there's no telling whether they'll adapt or not.
Finally an unbiased post.

This thread is ridiculous. "My apples taste better than your oranges!" The best soccer player in the world wouldn't make the football team in any high school in Texas. Conversely, 11 NFL players would get destroyed playing soccer against a team of 12 year olds from Argentina. It's almost like they haven't trained for each other's sports... weird

A good tennis player would literrall smash everhone in the UFC after 6 months takedown defense training.

This thread is ridiculous. "My apples taste better than your oranges!" The best soccer player in the world wouldn't make the football team in any high school in Texas. Conversely, 11 NFL players would get destroyed playing soccer against a team of 12 year olds from Argentina. It's almost like they haven't trained for each other's sports... weird

You are wrong though, in basketball and football you can make teams solely on athleticism and potential. You will regularly see guys get drafted in the NFL and NBA that played only sparingly in high school or even not at all. The difference is soccer players are not big and athletic enough to be considered to have such potential. Soccer is more of a skill sport than athleticism, similar to golf, tennis, baseball, hockey, etc. Basketball and football have positions where athleticism can trump skill if you are elite enough.

There are simply no soccer players who have the size, speed and strength to make it to the NFL or NBA on athleticism. Messi is too small, Ronaldo is too weak, idk who else there even is that even has the basic athleticism to begin to imagine in the NFL or NBA

You are wrong though, in basketball and football you can make teams solely on athleticism and potential. You will regularly see guys get drafted in the NFL and NBA that played only sparingly in high school or even not at all. The difference is soccer players are not big and athletic enough to be considered to have such potential.

Surely not big enough. Soccer kind of eliminates big dudes. They would be sucking air 20 minutes in. I don't think you can say not athletic enough. Mighty Mouse is super athletic, can you imagine him trying to play in the NFL?

I just don't think "athleticism" is any kind of a strict category. Much more just a general idea.

Also I don't think you see guys drafted "regularly" who didn't play previously. I'm sure it happens, but I'm also sure that's pretty rare.

Many NFL players are great athletes. It's like the difference between sprinters and long distance runners in the Olympics. You can't ask a sprinter to beat a marathon runner in a 10k race. Athletes train in different ways for different sports. If NFL players were playing football (soccer) or other sports, they wouldn't carry the muscle mass they do.

It is a fair point that NFL has the biggest and most explosive guys, but TS has a point. Their "A level talent" means absolutely nothing if you force them to play a different sport, and they can't move their body worth sheeit if they need to hang off of something. The guys on American Ninja Warrior are more balanced as athletes than NFL guys, but of course they can't compete in pure strength or sprint speed. In any case, the biggest athletes aren't necessarily the best just because their particular sport favors them over smaller guys.

Hockey players are probably better all around athletes than most NFL players.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

You are so ignorant it is comical. Only offensive linemen and defensive tackles can possibly be called "big men running kinda fast". Rbs, wrs, dbs, lbs, and most tight ends are BLAZING fast and have 40 inch verts. Not to mention 200-250 lbs of shredded muscle.

Tennis?? Get the fuck outta here. You can't possibly believe that. You couldn't find an actual pro tennis player that deluded. My god...

Back