NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

49 Reps at 225 is an endurance test lol

Here's an NFL dude doing a 700lb raw bench press only 13 lb off the raw press record

Haha brother, hes 310pounds behind the white man whos got the best lift.

Gene Rychlak, 1010 bench press. *Edit* I got ths stat fast so this one may actually be wrong, as it seems the record could be lower if he used a shirt or something. Still, the source you showed is not the best in the world raw.

Are you a complete idiot man? Your bias is way too strong.

First off, if you can't see the obvious proof and connection i was making, i don't know what to see.

You guys have been claiming that black american men are too busy in the NFL, to lift, or no access (rofl bullshit) so then i said OKAY, since your bias overrides fact and reality and they will always have the bias that these NFL guys are secretely super strength men being held back, let me look at the lifting stats int he NFL. Low and behold, 3 of the top 5 are white.

You give me no way to make my point, no matter what i throw at you, you will disagree, you've provided 0 proof, meanwhile you had the intellectual OUT that 'oh black people are too busy playing the NFL to lift' so then i showed you that in a 70% black sport that is meant to have the top althetes, 3 of the top 5 lifters are white.

Case absolutely fucking closed, no matter how my message came along, that is undeniable, considering the fact that the heavier the weight goes, it gets even worse from there (check the top strongmen.)

I've made my point, and i made it good. 3 of the top 5 white, and you are mad, and a racist.

My bias? What is my bias exactly?

Why do you keep going on about my apparent obsession with a sport I don’t watch or like, you absolute moron.

I gave you links to articles linking to actual sociological and biological data, saying that there are a multitude of reasons black people are underrepresented in swimming and none of that is due to a genetic predisposition that you claim and you then cherry picked some random bullshit from the nfl, yet I’m the one who is biased hahahaha.

And strongman is massive in scandavania, therefore it’s hardly a surprise that they often top the rankings in a very small sport. It has nothing to do with ‘viking genetics’ or some other ignorant claim that you probably want to make.

I have no idea why you’re trying to emphasis genetic differences between black and white people that simply don’t exist.

49 Reps at 225 is an endurance test lol

Here's an NFL dude doing a 700lb raw bench press only 13 lb off the raw press record

Okay brother, while that is very impressive..

THe best raw benchpress is 738 pounds, and to no ones surprise at all that knows athletics, hes white. As are all the strongest lifters.

38 pounds difference is absolutely huge at that level by the way, enormous.

COme on maaaan.. remove your bias, just for a day :) Is it really a surprise the white man has the best benchpress in the world too? I was very confident before i even googled it, just like i;'d be confident about whos the best sprinter in the world (not likely a white man)

So what we gathered so far, highest benchpress in the world top 5, all white men. 70% black sport NFL, but 3 of the 5 top combine lifters are white. Please do keep going on, hilarious watching bias at play. No one can say im biased as i know my athletics and knew all this info exists.. keep going guys.

Last edited:
BUt im glad you saw i had a good point, because your only rebuttal was endurance about the NFL thing, where as the other guy called me a racist and said its all made up (so the NFL combine stats are made up.) So thank you for actually reading it.
I said that they were ‘made up’, did I?
Talk about a blatant lying hahaha.

And yeah, I called you a racist cos you’re banging on about alledged racial differences that science highlights DO NOT exist.

And yeah, I called you a racist cos you’re banging on about alledged racial differences that science highlights DO NOT exist.

The olympics, the literal representation of human accomplishment in athletics, all white and asian strongest lifters, source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting

The worlds strongest men, more renowned than the olympics and they lift incredible weights while doing numerous tests and activities, all white, seen an odd mexican and asian , but white men usually win it each year for the last 50 plus years its existed, check the history page too, source: http://theworldsstrongestman.com/strongman-world-records/

NFL, which relates to this thread since you all claim that the NFL secretely huddles these superhumans, 70% black, 3 of the top 5 lifters are WHITE, source:

eFMV5Al.png

There are studies on bone density, joints and muscle compsition to boot (fast and slow twitch) if you do wish to remove your bias and actually do a bit of reading, this will be my last post to you because ive not seen you post one thing other than a dailymail article, and the dailymail is just a super shitty UK newspaper.

All the top swimmers are white, David goggins a black man that runs 100 miles plus, crazy athlete, talks about how black people are not made for swimming, and the struggles in swimming for black people tie inw ith their struggles with heavy lifting to a degree. Look into it, its interesting.

Are you a black man? Because he tried to get in the navy seals 3 times and talked of the struggles of black men getting into the seals because of the stuff they have to do (mainly swimming) only 1% of navy seals are black, he had to try 3 times and finally got in, he even said out of his own mouth, if he was white it would have been easier because of the swimming.. source: Crazy good athlete and endurance runner David goggins, on the joe rogan experience.

Case closed. THey say they are all in the NFL , you show them they get beat in NFL at strength too, no rebuttal.

If the worlds strongest men, the olympics, and the NFL best combine lifters, is not enough data for you, you are officially the most biased racist piece of shit ever.

Last edited:
A warriors greatest weapon is his brain, therefore the best athletes are chess grandmasters. Kasparov would destroy any NFL player in a fight, he would use strategy and cunning to outwit his opponent. Probably sneak into the locker room pre-fight and put polonium in his gatorade

The olympics, the literaly representation of human accomplishment in athletics, all white and asian strongest lifters, source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting

The worlds strongest men, more renowned than the olympics and they lift incredible weights while doing numerous tests and activities, all white, seen an odd mexican and asian , but white men usually win it each year for the last 50 plus years its existed, check the history page too, source: http://theworldsstrongestman.com/strongman-world-records/

NFL, which relates to this thread since you all claim that the NFL secretely huddles these superhumans, 70% black, 3 of the top 5 lifters are WHITE, source:

All the top swimmers are white, David goggins a black man that runs 100 miles plus, crazy athlete, talks about how black people are not made for swimming, are you a black man? Because he tried to get in the navy seals 3 times and talked of the struggles of black men getting into the seals because of the stuff they have to do (mainly swimming) only 1% of navy seals are black, he had to try 3 times and finally got in, he even said out of his own mouth, if he was white it would have been easier because of the swimming.. source: Crazy good athlete and endurance runner David goggins, joe rogan experience. Case closed. THey say they are all in the NFL , you show them they get beat in NFL, no rebuttal.

You’re too stupid.

Fuck, more navy seals are white...are you fucking surprised? hahaha.

More cops are white too, does that mean that they’re better at attending 911 calls on time?

Try reading the links provided which dispute your David Goggins ‘look a black guy said it too’ bullshit.

There is literally no point trying to engage with you when you won’t even read the data provided and your complete ignorance of sociological input.

But sure, keep thinking black people can’t swim or lift heavy hahahaha.

this will be my last post to you because ive not seen you post one thing over than a dailymail article, and the dailymail is just a super shitty UK newspaper.

What the fuck are you on about?

Haven’t seen me post one thing other than a daily mail article? I posted three links and not one of them was from the daily mail, why are you lying again? Hahaha.

But sure don’t reply, you don’t have the capacity for learning anyways haha.

You're confusing athleticism with cardio.

A starting NFL RB/WR/DB/LB is so far above any soccer/tennis player in overall athleticism it's not even worth making a thread about.
Stamina, and agility is as important in athleticism and explosivity. Americans always think athleticism is only strength. Strength with no stamina isnt that impressive

Probably more like 95% for football. There’s really only 2 positions a soccer player could even potentially play in the American Football and that’s wide receiver and kicker. But few of them have the height to play it, and none of them have the proven hand eye coordination necessary.
ever heard of goalkeepers in soccer lool

You’re too stupid.

Fuck, more navy seals are white...are you fucking surprised? hahaha.

More cops are white too, does that mean that they’re better at attending 911 calls on time?

Try reading the links provided which dispute your David Goggins ‘look a black guy said it too’ bullshit.

There is literally no point trying to engage with you when you won’t even read the data provided and your complete ignorance of sociological input.

But sure, keep thinking black people can’t swim or lift heavy hahahaha.

What the fuck are you on about?

Haven’t seen me post one thing other than a daily mail article? I posted three links and not one of them was from the daily mail, why are you lying again? Hahaha.

But sure don’t reply, you don’t have the capacity for learning anyways haha.

I didn't say black people cannot swim or lift heavy, they just can't at the highet level.

Tell me, when people talk about the fastest black men on Earth, they talk about the Olympics, that has had the fastest black men on Earth. Fact.

Now heres a source that shows the Olympics, has the strongest men that are White and Asian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting Fact. So to discredit olympic lifting but happily accept olympic sprinting all your life, would be very good mental gymnastics.

Now heres a source of the worlds strongest men in history, packed with white dudes, feel free to explore the website and google: http://theworldsstrongestman.com/strongman-world-records/

70% of the NFL is black, yet 3 of the top 5 lifters are white, directly correlates t the Olympics and the worlds strongest men, source:

eFMV5Al.png

Then the other guy talked about benchpress, so i looked up the Top 5 raw benchpresses ever... annnddddddd to no surprise, the top 5 benchpresses ever lifted, are 5 white men, this directly relates to them being both the strongest alongside asians, in the Olympics and also in the Worlds Strongest men.

How can you literally see world records set by white men and get mad and angry and say its all made up? But yet if a black man ran 8 second sprint you would gobble that shit up like no tomorrow. Hate to break it to you, but its super obvious where the strength differences lie.

Asian people lift heavier than most top black lifters. Just go through the sources i gave, Olympics, strongest men, etc, powerlifting, enjoy your research.

All the black men that lift in the world, all the black men that have done a benchpress, and you think its a coincidence then they absolutely consistently get outlifted by a white or asian man on basically every single weight lifting category there is? Its just fucking hilarious that you cant accept white people can be the best at something. Dont you think theres a black man dying to be the worlds strongest men? Or have the best weight lift in ANYTHING? Just pick something and lift the most.. ofcourse there is, but they dont have the genes at the highest level, just like a white man cant sprint the fastest.

TL:DR, many sources and the biggest athletic events, black man runs faster, white man stronger. Proved over and over in sports for over 50 years now.

Last edited:
Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck
One of the most competitive leagues to make it to and then have success in, in the world. Not A level. Ok guy.

NFL players are obviously great athletes BUT I think theres a lot of smoke, mirrors and hyperbole involved to convince fans that they are borderline superhumans on a different planet to other athletes. The combine is an example of this, it gives fans all these stats to rattle off when gushing over a players athleticism. But the thing is, they are the only ones routinely doing these tests and publicizing the numbers, not necessarily the only ones capable of it. Another thing is how the pads and helmets exaggerate the size of players and make them look like juiced up Power Rangers.

I didn't say black people cannot swim or lift heavy, they just can't at the highet level.

Tell me, when people talk about the fastest black men on Earth, they talk about the Olympics, that has had the fastest black men on Earth. Fact.

Now heres a source that shows the Olympics, has the strongest men that are White and Asian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting Fact. So to discredit olympic lifting but happily accept olympic sprinting all your life, would be very good mental gymnastics.

Now heres a source of the worlds strongest men in history, feel free to explore the website and google: http://theworldsstrongestman.com/strongman-world-records/

70% of the NFL is black, yet 3 of the top 5 lifters are white, directly correlates t the Olympics and the worlds strongest men, source:

eFMV5Al.png

Then the other guy talked about benchpress, so i looked up the Top 5 raw benchpresses ever... annnddddddd to no surprise, the top 5 benchpresses ever lifted, are 5 white men, this directly relates to them being both the strongest alongside asians, in the Olympics and also in the Worlds Strongest men.

How can you literally see world records set by white men and get mad and angry and say its all made up? But yet if a black man ran 8 second sprint you would gobble that shit up like no tomorrow. Hate to break it to you, but its super obvious where the strength differences lie.

Asian people lift heavier than most top black lifters. Just go through the sources i gave, Olympics, strongest men, etc, powerlifting, enjoy your research.

All the black men that lift in the world, all the black men that have done a benchpress, and you think its a coincidence then they absolutely consistently get outlifted by a white or asian man on basically every single weight lifting category there is? Its just fucking hilarious that you cant accept white people can be the best at something. Dont you think theres a black man dying to be the worlds strongest men? Or have the best weight lift in ANYTHING? Just pick something and lift the most.. ofcourse there is, but they dont have the genes at the highest level, just like a white man cant sprint the faster.

TL:DR, many sources and the biggest athletic events, black man runs faster, white man stronger. Proved over and over in sports for over 50 years now.

Wow, you really are stupid.

Ignore all data on genetics and sociology and keep posting the same stats. Clever guy.

And note how you only reply to certain parts of the rebuttals and lie about the others, convienent hahaa.

And why do you keep saying i wouldn’t be happy if there’s something white people can do better than black people, you fucking mong. When have i even claimed that black people do things better than white?

Why would I ‘gobble up’ a 8 sec sprint by a black dude? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT!?!?

Talk about having a chip on your shoulder hahahah.

Wtf with the race talk?cant u guys accept that skin colors dont mean nothing ?

Back