NFL: Super Bowl 51 2.5 6:30pm ET Atlanta Falcons - New England Patriots

hey @Hardkore @helax Whats the best bet here?
I wanted to bet money on patriots to make it intersesting to watch but many people are betting money on Atlanta.
Are the people betting on Atlanta because the hate on patriots is strong or does Atlanta has a good chance to win?

They have a puncher's chance, but as much as I hate belidick and the pats, they're usually money in the post season

I meant to bet on trump tweets over. The negative and positive threw me off.

foook you Bush lost the coinflip hahaha

@helax dude I'm not one to bitch but that was a fcuked up coin toss.

Probably not a good idea having an old fuck do a coin toss...Just sayin.

LOL @ betting on a 90+ year-old to not just drop that shit.
<45>

That was bad, though. It's already on youtube. It flipped/rolled, but he did more just drop it than flip it.

Ugh!!!! They are already screwing with the over!!!!!!! We have too much vcash on this for them to be dicking around with our money!!!!!:mad::(:eek:

dammm looks like none of my bets are gonna cash
come on mofo patriots

Hell yeah!!! 21-0 with 2:21 left in the first half. Go Falcons!!!

Trump isn't going to tweet, I bet. His last earlier before the game was "enjoy the game...", so that would indicate he plans on watching his buddy Brady play, but who knows, I guess. We'll have to see what halftime spurs.

Hell yeah!!! 21-0 with 2:21 left in the first half. Go Falcons!!!

Guess this means the 2nd half will be the highest scoring half,well unless Pats do fuck all to get points.lol

couldnt they find someone else than ugly gaga

Lady gaga say something dumb so trump can tweet

Lady gaga say something dumb so trump can tweet
I think we're fooked! @v.kevin even had his middle schooler tweet Trump about his 100 million bet and still hasn't got him to tweet.

I never knew this and heard earlier today. How much do you think she got to perform for the halftime show?

$0

Same as anybody ever gets. Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Who, Prince, Beyonce, Rolling Stones, it's all for publicity. They don't get paid.

Back