Ngannou Brought Up Slavery In Libya In His Post Fight Speech Tonight

What an awesome guy.

I truly hope that NATO, the Obama administration, Clinton in particular since she apparently was the one pressing intervention, is hell responsible for their crimes.

That was awesome. Instead of being incendiary or unspecific, he really used his platform to point light at some truly horrible stuff. Ngannou is the man.

And by the way, modern slavery being such an insane thing in 2017, I fully expect the unified strength of all Black Lives Matters chapters to take up this cause, promote Ngannou's message, & run with it.

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif
What are you talking about OP? Slavery has never occurred outside America.

Wow, what self-obsessed, identity-politics-driven piece of shit you must be to feel the need to immediately connect this to BLM.

You do realize that BLM is an African-American political group aimed at domestic inequality and law enforcement procedure, right?

Like, I don't know how stupid one could be to not see that it's fucking racist to hold that every African American, who are hundreds of years removed from Africa, should worry about Africans instead of their own conditions and just fall in line.

Lol. The white guilt is strong in this thread. Not the usual liberal white guilt, either, but it's more pathetic and pussified conservative cousin.

"War black man for supporting the rights of black people in a way that has nothing to deal with me! Such a non-divisive message! This black man eases my guilt by blaming a problem on not me and is therefore a hero."

Francis was clumsy in speech, but his heart was in the right place. Seems like a great guy.

Interestingly, TS, a lot of African immigrants really hate Obama and Hilary for what they did in Libya. I know many who voted for Trump because of it.

Yeah because Trump has such a high opinion of Africans and immigrants in general. There was no good choice for them in the past election.

Last edited:
Your post: "It really ironed into me what a bunch of irredeemable obedient cowards the American left are. Whether they're strangers or coworkers or former friends, fuck them into the ground and destroy them in any way you can. Be illegal if necessary.

The alt-right are losing the battle and their minds now. This is going to be a painful process for you, watching your slimy heroes fall one by one. It's for the good of the country, but you guys don't give a damn about the country, it's all about your emotional investment going down the tubes.

Hmm i guess its fair, but if i see someone post like this about the right and you react in a different manner i will make sure to leak your cuckold videos ;) its about time we get some standards in here.

Hmm i guess its fair, but if i see someone post like this about the right and you react in a different manner i will make sure to leak your cuckold videos ;) its about time we get some standards in here.

Good Luck. Dudes were saying Fuck your God and the world would be better without Christians in the church shooting thread and Fuck all was done

Where's this strange form of white guilt you are talking about?

All over this thread, as I already explained.

And you didn't explain your previous post, but whatever.

He is pure class. I love this guy. I hope he's the one. The UFC needs a champion.

The current HW belt holder is a great example of a champion. He saves lifes for a living when hes not dusting up career professionals. What boxes does Stipe not check?

This all boils down to the EU, this is the work of their policy which forces member countries to accept asylum seekers. Forget about a "refugee" crisis, they're handing out citizenship like candy to make people come. It's a coordinated effort to flood Europe with migrants, it's the plan. And we're paying for it.

He is pure class. I love this guy. I hope he's the one. The UFC needs a champion.

There's a lack of champions? Stipe, DC, GSP, Whitaker, Woodley, Holloway and Mighty Mouse don't make the grade or...?

they probably were unaware much like many of the posters (and people at the event) also using "brothers and sisters" seems kinda stupid since the people representing BLM (which i in NO way value or support) were mostly born and raised in the United States and not Libya ...unless you are trying to make some sort of racial symbiotic connection between all people not white???

sorry just sounds like

(in sling blade voice)

"dem black are all duh same ummmm hungggggmmmmm "

HsfgNNn.jpg

Well then they do a pretty shitty job defending people of color because I knew about this as early as 2011 (there is videos about it on YT). I’m this has been going on for longer than that. I’m not trying to make any type of ‘symbiotic connect’, only reason I said what I said is because the few times I heard BLM representatives speak, they specifically say ‘all black and brown people and people of color’ do they not? They also have chapters all around the world apparently, after taking a quick look at their site.

Don’t be sorry, I’m not a redneck nor am I a white American.

They view themselves as a global organization for the liberation of black people everywhere -- why wouldn't that include libya?

From their core mission statement:

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network is as powerful as it is because of our membership, our partners, our supporters, our staff, and you. Our continued commitment to liberation for all Black people means we are continuing the work of our ancestors and fighting for our collective freedom because it is our duty."

^

Wow, what self-obsessed, identity-politics-driven piece of shit you must be to feel the need to immediately connect this to BLM.

You do realize that BLM is an African-American political group aimed at domestic inequality and law enforcement procedure, right?

Like, I don't know how stupid one could be to not see that it's fucking racist to hold that every African American, who are hundreds of years removed from Africa, should worry about Africans instead of their own conditions and just fall in line.

I don't even pay attention to blm and just from reading sherdog I'm aware they are set up world wide and view themselves as a global organization...

Lol. The white guilt is strong in this thread. Not the usual liberal white guilt, either, but it's more pathetic and pussified conservative cousin.

"War black man for supporting the rights of black people in a way that has nothing to deal with me! Such a non-divisive message! This black man eases my guilt by blaming a problem on not me and is therefore a hero."

Francis was clumsy in speech, but his heart was in the right place. Seems like a great guy.

Interestingly, TS, a lot of African immigrants really hate Obama and Hilary for what they did in Libya. I know many who voted for Trump because of it.

Such a yank interpretation. IDGAF about what colour they are-- far more interesting is chatter about holding Obama/Clinton accountable for their failed attempts at nation building, something I wouldn't expect to see in the UFC.

Last edited:
^

I don't even pay attention to blm and just from reading sherdog I'm aware they are set up world wide and view themselves as a global organization...

Here is some information concerning black lives blm.
The first one is done by a black lady so no one can say it's racist because I'm sure that's coming. If you only watch one try it.

Well then they do a pretty shitty job defending people of color because I knew about this as early as 2011 (there is videos about it on YT). I’m this has been going on for longer than that. I’m not trying to make any type of ‘symbiotic connect’, only reason I said what I said is because the few times I heard BLM representatives speak, they specifically say ‘all black and brown people and people of color’ do they not? They also have chapters all around the world apparently, after taking a quick look at their site.

Don’t be sorry, I’m not a redneck nor am I a white American.

This black lady says blm doesn't represent her, it's well worth watching. A glimpse of their idea of free speech is a bonus.

Here is some information concerning black lives blm.
The first one is done by a black lady so no one can say it's racist because I'm sure that's coming. If you only watch one try it.

Fascinating, and definitely relevant.

The overthrow of Gadaffi was almost as bad as the overthrow of Hussein. Neocons tend to try to out do one another

The Muslim brotherhood was right in the middle of the whole Libya debacle. Imagine that. Article well worth reading.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...record-on-libya-is-even-worse-than-think.html

Hillary Clinton described the 2011 Arab Spring rebellion in eastern Libya as a spontaneous pro-democracy uprising, but the Libyan connection to radical Islamic extremist groups was well known long before 2011.

The region where the rebellion began was a fervid recruiting ground for jihadis who killed American forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The leaders of the “civilian uprising” that Hillary Clinton supported were members of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) who had pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda. They refused to take orders from non-Islamist commanders and assassinated the then leader of the rebel army, Abdel Fattah Younes.

The LIFG had been jailed under Qaddafi until hundreds of their members were released through a de-radicalizationprogram. That program was spearheaded by an exiled Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Libyan cleric based in Qatar named Ali al-Sallabi. The jihadis pledged they would never use violence against Gaddafi again.

But nearly as soon as the LIFG was released they took up arms against the Qaddafi regime.

Just as there was ample evidence that Hillary’s “pro-democracy protestors” were radical Islamists, there was no truth to the assertion a civilian massacre was imminent.

Libyan doctors told United Nations investigators that, of the more than 200 corpses in Tripoli’s morgues following fighting in late February 2011, only two were female. This indicates Qaddafi’s forces targeted male combatants and did not indiscriminately attack civilians. Nor had Qaddafi forces attacked civilians after retaking towns from the rebels in early February 2011.

While Muammar Qaddafi had a 40-year record of appalling human rights violations, his abuses did not include large-scale attacks on Libyan civilians. We restored full diplomatic relations with Qaddafi in 2007 and he was a key partner in counter-terrorism efforts.

LIFG and affiliated jihadis received at least 18 shipments of arms from Qatar with the blessing of the U.S., the Wall Street Journal reports. The arms shipments were funneled through none other than Ali al-Sallabi, the Qatar cleric who brokered their release from prison.

The Islamists were able to pay for the weapons because Clinton had convinced Obama to grant full diplomatic recognition to the rebels, against the advice of State Department lawyers and the Secretary of Defense.

As the Washington Post reported, this move “allowed the Libyans access to billions of dollars from Qaddafi’s frozen accounts.”

These arms shipments are significant for several reasons. It led to the indictment of American arms dealer Marc Turi who was charged with selling weapons to Islamist militants in Libya through Qatar. The charges were dropped this week after Turi threatened to reveal emails showing Clinton had approved the sales.

KO'd the Reem easily then sh*t all over Obama and crooked Hillary's legacy in his post fight speech. He doesn't approve of his countrymen being sold into slavery. Obama and Hillary are directly responsible for those conditions, as well as a lot of the migrant crisis causing chaos in Europe (which Gaddafi predicted would happen).

Most people aren't fully aware of how bad Libya has gotten...

ISIS is there causing havoc...

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-accused-beheading-11-libya-jihadis-strength-grows-north-africa-654064

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...mp-orders-first-airstrikes-near-sirte-n804461

Do you guys think the US funding "moderate rebels" and overthrowing Gaddafi was a good idea?

Was Libya better before or after intervention?

Bonus question for the shills: Would you defend Obama's decision to Ngannous face.

Appreciate the thread.. I was a little buzzed and had no idea what he was saying..

There's a lack of champions? Stipe, DC, GSP, Whitaker, Woodley, Holloway and Mighty Mouse don't make the grade or...?
I should have said another champion. I love Stipe, I think DC is dick and I don't consider him a champion, GSP is great if you like robots who greased to win, Whitaker I like, but we'll see, Woodley comes off as a bit of a knob and I am not sure he beat Wonderboy and I am not sure he could beat Askren, I love Max, I wish MM moved up already... and don't forget Thug Rose... pure class too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back