Ngannou Brought Up Slavery In Libya In His Post Fight Speech Tonight

The Muslim brotherhood was right in the middle of the whole Libya debacle. Imagine that. Article well worth reading.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...record-on-libya-is-even-worse-than-think.html

Hillary Clinton described the 2011 Arab Spring rebellion in eastern Libya as a spontaneous pro-democracy uprising, but the Libyan connection to radical Islamic extremist groups was well known long before 2011.

The region where the rebellion began was a fervid recruiting ground for jihadis who killed American forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The leaders of the “civilian uprising” that Hillary Clinton supported were members of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) who had pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda. They refused to take orders from non-Islamist commanders and assassinated the then leader of the rebel army, Abdel Fattah Younes.

The LIFG had been jailed under Qaddafi until hundreds of their members were released through a de-radicalizationprogram. That program was spearheaded by an exiled Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Libyan cleric based in Qatar named Ali al-Sallabi. The jihadis pledged they would never use violence against Gaddafi again.

But nearly as soon as the LIFG was released they took up arms against the Qaddafi regime.

Just as there was ample evidence that Hillary’s “pro-democracy protestors” were radical Islamists, there was no truth to the assertion a civilian massacre was imminent.

Libyan doctors told United Nations investigators that, of the more than 200 corpses in Tripoli’s morgues following fighting in late February 2011, only two were female. This indicates Qaddafi’s forces targeted male combatants and did not indiscriminately attack civilians. Nor had Qaddafi forces attacked civilians after retaking towns from the rebels in early February 2011.

While Muammar Qaddafi had a 40-year record of appalling human rights violations, his abuses did not include large-scale attacks on Libyan civilians. We restored full diplomatic relations with Qaddafi in 2007 and he was a key partner in counter-terrorism efforts.

LIFG and affiliated jihadis received at least 18 shipments of arms from Qatar with the blessing of the U.S., the Wall Street Journal reports. The arms shipments were funneled through none other than Ali al-Sallabi, the Qatar cleric who brokered their release from prison.

The Islamists were able to pay for the weapons because Clinton had convinced Obama to grant full diplomatic recognition to the rebels, against the advice of State Department lawyers and the Secretary of Defense.

As the Washington Post reported, this move “allowed the Libyans access to billions of dollars from Qaddafi’s frozen accounts.”

These arms shipments are significant for several reasons. It led to the indictment of American arms dealer Marc Turi who was charged with selling weapons to Islamist militants in Libya through Qatar. The charges were dropped this week after Turi threatened to reveal emails showing Clinton had approved the sales.
So instead of talking about the slavery in Libya, and what can be done about it. Or, talking about Ngannou doing a good thing by speaking out about this, you've opted for, "But...but... Hillary!". Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is? Morally, and intellectually.

your post started good, then you decided that a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) should also be concerned with slavery in Libya or they're not legit.

LOL, I almost made this exact post. He decided to go full retard at the end there for no compelling reason. Identity politics. Yay!!!

@Peteyandjia

Really? When did BLM become an international organization? I always thought they were focused on black issues within the U.S.

Or are you saying that every U.S. entity should also be focused on international examples of superficially related subject matter?

Yeah, God forbid BLM use their influence to bring awareness to something horrific that actually exists in the world in a truly systemic way, currently destroying black lives in huge numbers as we speak.

Much better to occasionally march in the streets, and pretend the patrol car that passes by is the enemy.

Yeah, God forbid BLM use their influence to bring awareness to something horrific that actually exists in the world in a truly systemic way, currently destroying black lives in huge numbers as we speak.

Much better to occasionally march in the streets of America, and pretend the patrol car that passes by is the enemy.
<puh-lease75>

<puh-lease75>

francisngannou.jpg

Honestly I thought it was cool af that he brought that up. Already was a fan but that made me think more of him.

> Cameroonian/French person who punches people in the head for a living is unhappy about the institution of slavery in Africa

> Obama/Clinton BTFO! Liberalism is a mental disorder! MAGA

This black lady says blm doesn't represent her, it's well worth watching. A glimpse of their idea of free speech is a bonus.

Yea good vid. People like those two hoes are the exact reason as to why Trump won. They feel like white America owes them something for some reason. Weird.

He is pure class. I love this guy. I hope he's the one. The UFC needs a champion.
What? The HE division has a great champion. Stipe is a God damn fireman, that' like being employed as a hero.

So instead of talking about the slavery in Libya, and what can be done about it. Or, talking about Ngannou doing a good thing by speaking out about this, you've opted for, "But...but... Hillary!". Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is? Morally, and intellectually.

What the heck are you going on about? Part of the whole conversation is about what transpired to get to this situation which is part of the puzzle on how to fix it. Embarrassing? You are a joke. Why don't you go back to mocking Christians praying right after being shot in church. Good fit for you.

Yea good vid. People like those two hoes are the exact reason as to why Trump won. They feel like white America owes them something for some reason. Weird.

Several people were saying they didn't have much information about the group so what's better than watching them in action.

your post started good, then you decided that a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) should also be concerned with slavery in Libya or they're not legit.
Are they not black lives?

Lol

Oh, by the way did you see this was part of the conversation on the very first post? You need a life or something.

"KO'd the Reem easily then sh*t all over Obama and crooked Hillary's legacy in his post fight speech. He doesn't approve of his countrymen being sold into slavery. Obama and Hillary are directly responsible for those conditions, as well as a lot of the migrant crisis causing chaos in Europe (which Gaddafi predicted would happen)"

one of the problems w/ destabilizing areas controlled by dictators or authoritarian governments....that power vacuum has to be filled and given the education and economic levels in many of these types of countries, warlords and Muslim cleric being the likely resultant leaders is generally never good...

IOW while this is crazy as hell to be happening in 2k17, i can't personally blame obama and hilary (or that administration in general). They didn't literally invade, and at least attempted somewhat prudent action w/ airstrikes and droning and general support of the toppling. I mean look what happened when we took out Saddam and his sons, sometimes shit gets crazier b/c that dude keeping things relatively in check is gone

edit: not referring to Benghazi, which was all ate up

Oh, by the way did you see this was part of the conversation on the very first post? You need a life or something.

"KO'd the Reem easily then sh*t all over Obama and crooked Hillary's legacy in his post fight speech. He doesn't approve of his countrymen being sold into slavery. Obama and Hillary are directly responsible for those conditions, as well as a lot of the migrant crisis causing chaos in Europe (which Gaddafi predicted would happen)"
France was the main driver in Libya, not the US. Also, I don't approve of that action. I don't think we should've overthrown Ghadaffi. But, none of that makes you less of a partisan hack.

What? The HE division has a great champion. Stipe is a God damn fireman, that' like being employed as a hero.
Yes, I already posted:

I should have said another champion. I love Stipe, I think DC is dick and I don't consider him a champion, GSP is great if you like robots who greased to win, Whitaker I like, but we'll see, Woodley comes off as a bit of a knob and I am not sure he beat Wonderboy and I am not sure he could beat Askren, I love Max, I wish MM moved up already... and don't forget Thug Rose... pure class too.

France was the main driver in Libya, not the US. Also, I don't approve of that action. I don't think we should've overthrown Ghadaffi. But, none of that makes you less of a partisan hack.

I post some history about what happened and your calling me a partisan hack. Ok. France drove it and was the big influence on Hillary to pull the trigger on the whole deal. If you can't deal with that who's the partisan hack?

Running around here like some little socialite teenybopper wearing their boyfriends lettermans jacket, "look at me look at me". Dude, your non stop posting and spell checking shouts so loud that you don't have life it's embarrassing. Give it a brake for awhile.

I post some history about what happened and your calling me a partisan hack. Ok. France drove it and was the big influence on Hillary to pull the trigger on the whole deal. If you can't deal with that who's the partisan hack?

Running around here like some little socialite teenybopper wearing their boyfriends lettermans jacket, "look at me look at me". Dude, your non stop posting and spell checking shouts so loud that you don't have life it's embarrassing. Give it a brake for awhile.
*you're

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back