Ngannou Brought Up Slavery In Libya In His Post Fight Speech Tonight

:)Thanks, watching the Seattle Seahawks beating up on the eagles so I just keep messing up this most important of life's assignments, spelling correctly in the war room on my iPhone;) while drinking beer. Or is that bear? Oh someone help me please.

7NzN7HC.gif

:)Thanks, watching the Seattle Seahawks beating up on the eagles so I just keep messing up this most important of life's assignments, spelling correctly in the war room on my iPhone;).
Just messing with him from the POTW thread.

All in fun, but I couldn't resist.

Keep an eye on Homer. Sometimes he corrects people with another misspelling

Strategies to rescue migrants in the Mediterranean Sea and disrupt smuggling networks have had deadly, unexpected consequences, according to aid groups monitoring the crisis.

It is part of a wrenching Catch-22: Any effort to lessen the migrant crisis can backfire as smuggling networks devise even more dangerous strategies in response. Here is how those strategies have pushed desperate migrants into even more desperate situations.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/14/world/europe/migrant-rescue-efforts-deadly.html

Going from rescuing "refugees" to a literal sea taxi service was a huge part of creating this horrible situation.

Got to admit before Francis made his speech I was totally cool with slavery. That co-main event changed my outlook.

Back