Ngannou ducked Oleynik

Francis should be grateful somebody wanted to step up and save his payday. He wants top 5, short notice? lol.
I actually thought he isn't afraid of anyone. I guess that's not the case.

There's no ducking on short notice, imo. However, it's also false that Ngannou has nothing to gain, since this is HW and he most likely could get a title shot with another win. Not to mention the financial aspect.

I think Blaydes whoops him in a rematch. If you saw that fight you could see Blaydes was still pretty green, when he got Ngannou down he didn't really know what to do with the position and it harmed him greatly that fight, more so than him not being able to keep Ngannou down. Blaydes would style on him in a rematch.

Ur an idiot... Blaydes looked like garbage his last fight. NGANNOU looked like a champ

Francis should be grateful somebody wanted to step up and save his payday. He wants top 5, short notice? lol.
I actually thought he isn't afraid of anyone. I guess that's not the case.

He's afraid of Oliynk cause he wants a TOUGHER fight? Lmfao U are a fool. Ngannou wants to fight a name and being 5-0 in the UFC already he deserves that. Not his fault JDS thought he had to cheat to win and got popped

He's afraid of Oliynk cause he wants a TOUGHER fight? Lmfao U are a fool. Ngannou wants to fight a name and being 5-0 in the UFC already he deserves that. Not his fault JDS thought he had to cheat to win and got popped
JDS was just KOed standing against the cage frozen in time. UFC was banking on Francis doing it again thats why they made the match up with JDS. Just a marketing ploy. JDS was definitely the easier fight than Alexey.

Ducking is whenever you refuse to fight an opponent you think would lose to. And the only reason to refuse to fight an opponent, when you are healthy and prepared, is because you think you will lose.

Ngannou clearly believes there is a good chance he could lose the fight, so he won't accept it, so he's ducking.

If you think you can win there's no reason not to accept a fight like this. A win is a win, an every win helps bolster your resume and reputation. Also, saying it doesn't move him closer to title shot is objectively false. Every win, particularly on a win streak, moves you closer to the title.

There's really no one else to fight, so you can call it a business move or whatever, but a duck is a duck.

A win is a win? Lmfao all the ngannou haters all the time say "ngannou hasn't fought anybody yet" so now he wants a name and people like u complaining he wants a top 5 fight

Lmfao yeh he's gonna go from a title eliminator against a great HW to fighting some bum that got his ass kicked by chael. Sounds really scared bro.

He should get and deserves a top guy. No point in taking this worthless fight.

LOL.

Fucking Ngannou seriously ducking Oleynik.

Out of all those guys who beat him Ngannou didn't get touched. Impressive I would say so
Alistair's KO was far more impressive imo. Front kicked AA's face off. Francis doesn't have that skill set. One dimensional HW. That's why he turned down Alexey. Alexey would sub his ass.

Alistair's KO was far more impressive imo. Front kicked AA's face off. Francis doesn't have that skill set. One dimensional HW. That's why he turned down Alexey. Alexey would sub his ass.

Anyone with that many Ezekiel chokes is a bad motherfucker but He ain't even on a 3 fight winning streak he has nothing for Ngannou but I would still like to see Francis destroy him if he's the only 1 with balls to step up

On the other hand however, he has improved his mma iq & ability quite a bit since that fight but TS has a point men

What the fuck is everyone talking about he has nothing to gain? What about fucken MONEY?? Isn't fighting his job that he gets paid for? He has a chance to fight someone or fight no one, make a bunch of money or make nothing... if he thinks he deserves to be champ then he should be able to get past a career gatekeeper.

This is a straight up duck.

<209Bitch>
Lol What the fuck are you talking about? It's not a job. It's a career. You don't take whatever fight is put in front of you if you want to have the best chance of having a long and lucrative career.
You can get more money, and set up bigger, more lucrative fights when you choose wisely. Lol at the idea of "ducking" Oleynik when you were scheduled to fight fucking JDS, called out Reem, and wanted Cain.
He wants a fight that will gurantee to put him into a title shot.
No one knows who the fuck Oleynik is.

Would Tyron had been better off financially fighting Lombard or waiting for Robbie? Would Cerrone had been better off waiting for a top contender or fighting Masvidal? Conor? Jones?
You can either please dumb fans and The Just Bleed God, or you can be smart and fight the fights that make sense. You have a finite time as a fighter. Makes no sense wasting a 3 month camp and your health on someone that isn't worth it

what exactly has Ngannou to gain with this matchup? it will not raise his stock and Oleynik is actually a dangerous opponent.

lose lose situation for Ngannnou, yes i wish he would take the matchup if nobody else wants to fight but i understand his refusal.

HW is weak. Any win against top 10 guys will give you a case for a title shot. Like someone said, I think he just doesn't want to fight someone who will grapple with him

Lol What the fuck are you talking about? It's not a job. It's a career. You don't take whatever fight is put in front of you if you want to have the best chance of having a long and lucrative career.
You can get more money, and set up bigger, more lucrative fights when you choose wisely. Lol at the idea of "ducking" Oleynik when you were scheduled to fight fucking JDS, called out Reem, and wanted Cain.
He wants a fight that will gurantee to put him into a title shot.
No one knows who the fuck Oleynik is.

Would Tyron had been better off financially fighting Lombard or waiting for Robbie? Would Cerrone had been better off waiting for a top contender or fighting Masvidal? Conor? Jones?
You can either please dumb fans and The Just Bleed God, or you can be smart and fight the fights that make sense. You have a finite time as a fighter. Makes no sense wasting a 3 month camp and your health on someone that isn't worth it

Couldn't have said it any better

Ur an idiot... Blaydes looked like garbage his last fight. NGANNOU looked like a champ

Blaydes would look like a world champ against Arlovski too at this point. Blaydes had a tough fight against an underrated opponent, Omielanczuk was the last guy to beat Oleinyk after all.

Back