Ngannou is the poor man's Rumble Johnson

Nah that was Volkan. A slow, white Rumble Johnson.

Ngannou was a heavyweight version of Rumble, but showed heart.

Fran had heart and didn't check out.. dude used a flying knee in the 5th, by that time Rumble is eating at the after party.

False. Francis didn't give up his back at the first sign of trouble.

Rumble's techniques are 10 times better than Ngannou. All Ngannou had was size advantage. Rumble had extreme weight cut before, but dehydration hurted his performance. When he fought at LHW, he fought people of his size.

Ngannou's game needs a lot of work. Stipe made him look like an amateur..

Rumble has lost 5 times by Rear naked choke. From LWs to LHWs. If Rumble had half the heart Ngannou does he'd be a champion.

That is a gross insult to Rumble. Rumble has a complete MMA game. Francis has nothing but bombs. Rumble can wrestle and has great kicks. DC makes alot of people quit, so you can't form an opinion of Rumbles' game on those fights.

Personally, it's hilarious to see a lot of the posters who were on Ngannou's hype train now talking shit about him after he lost.

Rumble is substantially more talented.
I dont think so, ngannou started at 26 his career, is very talented, I think he has more power than rumble too and heart.. but rumble has wrestling skills and better striking.. ngannou will improve after this

I dont think so, ngannou started at 26 his career, is very talented, I think he has more power than rumble too and heart.. but rumble has wrestling skills and better striking.. ngannou will improve after this

You say he isn't more talented then a sentence later say he is more talented.

Nah he's one in a million or whatever stupid shit Rogan said

Rumble was a good college wrestler. Ngannou is not even a high school level wrestler. Not even close.

Back