Ngannou is the poor man's Rumble Johnson

No, talent is a natural abilty to be good at something, rumble has more experience

Ngannau has shown no ability beyond being a giant that hits hard. How you can say he is more talented than Rumble is ridiculous.

Ngannau has shown no ability beyond being a giant that hits hard. How you can say he is more talented than Rumble is ridiculous.
I never said that, you cant make such an statment about talent, when ngannou started recently his career..

Rumble has had an entire career to be champ and never once had what it takes.

Ngannou is still young and at HW, will have years to improve his weaknesses and if he does, has a very good chance at being champ.

Johnson is more skilled and much more well rounded. But we have already seen the best AJ. We have yet to see the best Ngannou.

Wow another Ngannou bashing thread... he lost to the champion as the weight classes top contender. Where were you fair weather little bitches a week ago?

I was reminded more of Shane Carwin last night.
Good comparison. Body shuts down in complete exhaustion. But both guys are still tough af and incredibly hard to put away.

I'd throw JDS in there too. He has a similar attitude.

These guys will endure a cruel beating but all it takes is one shot. So their opponents can never feel safe.

Unfortunately with JDS we can see where this can lead after a few severe beatings.

Back