Ngannou/Overeem rematch makes more sense than title shot

Ngannou has a lot of hype behind him but I think it makes a lot more sense to have an Overeem rematch before putting him against Stipe. It is probably easy to forget Overeem was dominating that fight before he got caught. Given Overeems experience I think it makes the most since to book the rematch. Ngannou could have been just as easily caught by Overeem and we would have had a very different result. Overeem is the more technical striker and deserves another chance to prove that.

It's the least we can do for Overeem given his track record of being a top fighter and Ngaannous inexperience.
This makes no sense.

I assume TS has a life insurance policy on Overeem

Ngannou has a lot of hype behind him but I think it makes a lot more sense to have an Overeem rematch before putting him against Stipe. It is probably easy to forget Overeem was dominating that fight before he got caught. Given Overeems experience I think it makes the most since to book the rematch. Ngannou could have been just as easily caught by Overeem and we would have had a very different result. Overeem is the more technical striker and deserves another chance to prove that.

It's the least we can do for Overeem given his track record of being a top fighter and Ngaannous inexperience.
Solid.

51cd19c94c81c8cc3175506f39579fa5--offensive-t-shirts-funny-t-shirts.jpg

Overeem must have slept with OP's wife...

There is no reason to make this fight again, besides wanting to see Overeem suffer another brutal KO.

You don't! Treat overeem like that....

Overeem was dominating a 2 minute fight...how?

He missed some punches, pushed Ngannou into the cage only to get manhandled in a reversal. Then they separated and he got KTFO'd in ways where the term KTFO isn't even sufficient to describe.

Remind me what part Overeem dominated?

0/10 on the troll scale. Even by MMA forum standards, this is dumb.

Back