Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

Can you actually picture Overeem taking a punch on the chin from Ngannou and not going to sleep? For Overeem to win, he would have to completely avoid all direct shots to the head. That doesn't seem very likely to me.
Didn’t all you dickheads say the same thing when Overeem fought JDS? How did that go?

Any human ever measured by the UFC. So 500 people.

Still freaking impressive.

What's interesting is that both Joshua and Ngannou are tall, relatively slender/narrow framed guys (with a ton of muscle packed on) compared to some of the more ogreish fighters at HW.

Even against Klitschko, I noticed how much naturally wider Wlad was.

JS116129706-joshua-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTjDU05GrGT-TQEHLZFwoXJv5CJbfwsKy61kPL5xNYfs.jpg

This is in direct contrast to Joe Rogan's theory (which he basically states as fact) that wide shoulders translate to power punching.

Are we trying to figure out why Joshua and Ngannou are more explosive than Klitschko?

I have a pretty good idea. And it's not shoulder width.

What makes you say that? I'm not even a fraction into boxing as MMA, do you think he's that much more skillful? I've heard a lot of people say that Joshua hasn't fought as good of competition as Wilder.

I've only seen bother guys fights 5-6 times and to me Joshua seems stronger, faster, more technical, and more composed. But I'm only a casual boxing fan so I could be talking out of my ass lol.

Carwin used to punch through the octagon, use custom gloves and whatnot, and then he ran into JDS.

My point is anything can happen and this doesn't mean shit.

I don't mind seeing another Overeem KO, they're always fun to watch, but don't hold your breath cause Reem might surprise.

Can't wait for the fight! I'm expecting fireworks :D
To be fair, Carwin was a late replacement for Brock

Reem is the bet here. Way more experienced. Will give Francis the Mark Hunt treatment. Reem Via TKO Knees round 2

Whoever wins the fight will get a nice lapdance from the loyal fans of sherdog im sure.

If Ngannou was from Stockton, he'd knock people out with only a slap

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

- Ernie Shavers

HW needs more names, would be nice for Francis to continue winning.

its pretty obvious just watching him fight. he's going to KO Econoreem
Never count out Calcureem,

As long as he stays 99% defensive and guard that stunning glass chin - he has a chance, a small, tiny chance.

To be fair, Carwin was a late replacement for Brock

I don't remember to be honest so I'll take your word for it.

My point was Nganou might not land those bombs cause Overeem is a crafty and experienced fighter.

I saw some older Nganou fights and the dude sometimes freezes when in exchanges.

I've seen that in Kongo, and even with JDS in the later stages of his career.

They just freeze, like they shut down... dunno why.

To be fair, even Overeem sometimes freezes :)

Back