Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

Overeem has such a weak chin, he could get KOed by my grandmother. That was always the case. Having Superman or the hamster of your little sister in the cage is not a factor.

Still... the guy is so good, he managed to have a great career despite this blatant weakness. With Overeem it's destroy or be destroy. He can beat anyone on a given day, and same the other way around. That's why I love watching him fight. You never know what's gonna happen, but the chances are pretty high you'll enjoy the fight

Lace up them sneakers, Reem

sergeiovereem.gif

Nah tho- I do see this fight as pretty evenly matched, all things considered.

Even though I’m a fan of his, I’ve bet against Reem’s chin too many times lately, and been proven wrong.

I just can’t wait for the fight

These sports performance laboratories are on the cutting edge of athletic innovation. But for their painstaking, tireless research I'd have no idea that Jon Jones throws elbows with a force commensurate to that of an Apache helicopter blade. It's science! JUST BLEEEEEED!

Ngannou is scary.

He could be the next alpha goat we are all waiting for.

Was Spong the previous record holder?

Is there an official top 10? (Yes I googled, only found shit articles based on opinions, not actual measurements)
Desperate to see how Rumble, Hunt and Hendo stack up.

The UFC measured Tyrone Spongs punching power?! Seems odd, did he ever fight in the UFC?

Reem will blow his wad when he eats a Ngannounch

All my oysters on Ngannou RD1 KO

At some point this stops meaning fuck all. Reem has a glass chin ANY heavyweight could put him to sleep IF they connect so for all he cares Francis could hit harder than Tyson.

Tyron Spong is probably around 40-50 pounds lighter than Ngannou, weight makes a HUGE difference in force.

The wind of a whiffed punch by Ngannou should K.O Overeem

C5LPpT.gif

It's easy to bag on Overeem's chin, but is it fair? He took some big shots from Hunt a couple of fights ago and still won in devastating fashion.

Yes, he has more than his fair share of TKO losses – but he's fought at light-heavyweight, heavyweight, and openweight exclusively in something like 80+ bouts.

Is it that surprising he's been caught a few times after that many outings? How many times might Cain have been hit just right if he had 80+ fights on his record, instead of a pathetic 16?

Last edited:
Back