Ngannou put on 9 pounds and his cardio got better?

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So per the weigh-in Francis Ngannou is 9 pounds heavier than last time and says his cardio is now better? It's probably a trick and it's actually the same or even worse but he doesn't want to give it away so he says he's been working hard for it. No one so muscular focusing on their cardio will gain weight. He seems to be at the muscular peak of natural capabilities and that can't include much cardio.

Thoughts? I say he gasses hard in the beginning of the 2nd round and Reem picks him apart leading to a late RD2 TKO.

To be fair, Reem's cardio is also highly suspect.

All i know is that this aint going the distance.

uncle dana will take care of it ... with some nice PEDS
dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

Yeah, it's called training. Guy just started 4 years ago. He's still figuring out what the hell he's doing.

i mean 9 pounds is like nothing when you're that big.

it's probably like a regular sized person gaining 2 pounds or something.

To be fair, Reem's cardio is also highly suspect.
Hell no. He's been quite good with cardio as "Ecoreem".

I actually can't remember a fight where he gassed.

i mean 9 pounds is like nothing when you're that big.

it's probably like a regular sized person gaining 2 pounds or something.

Yeah, I will tell him that when he's gasping for air in the second round

Yeah, I will tell him that when he's gasping for air in the second round

Ngannou has never gassed in any of his fights, actually he outlasts his opponents and THEY get gassed then he deliver the final KO blow

Reem is going down

Ngannou has never gassed in any of his fights, actually he outlasts his opponents and THEY get gassed then he deliver the final KO blow

Reem is going down

All his wins are 1st and 2nd round finishes tho. But this is a 3rd round fight against somone with suspect cardio so he will be fine for now.

I'm seriously doubting this will come down to conditioning.

Living at a sports institute is probably reason enough to doubt that his conditioning has improved

So per the weigh-in Francis Ngannou is 9 pounds heavier than last time and says his cardio is now better? It's probably a trick and it's actually the same or even worse but he doesn't want to give it away so he says he's been working hard for it. No one so muscular focusing on their cardio will gain weight. He seems to be at the muscular peak of natural capabilities and that can't include much cardio.

Thoughts? I say he gasses hard in the beginning of the 2nd round and Reem picks him apart leading to a late RD2 TKO.

AyYY94A.gif

Back