Ngannou vs Prime Cro Cop in a ring

I'm glad we agree, son of my 5th mistress.

Yea a geek with 50k posts on the internet has a mistress. You're a cheese stained bum eating microwave dinner and super market sushi in a basement in your moms house.

Based on what? KO ing two glass jawed fighters?

I would say a bigger potential issue is two KO's of opponents who have consistently shown questionable defence, I can well believe Ngannou has the potential to KO peak Mirko in one shot(the reverse obviously being true as well) but landing that shot would likely not be nearly as easy.

Power wise Ngannou clearly has a lot but isn't some super freak, he landed a lot on Curtis Blaydes for example and didn't KO him, indeed he didn't actually knock Arlovski cold either. He lands a great shot on an off balance opponent like Reem was without an amazing chin and yeah he can KO them but that doesn't mean every punch does the same.

Yea a geek with 50k posts on the internet has a mistress. You're a cheese stained bum eating microwave dinner and super market sushi in a basement in your moms house.

I have 29k posts. I'm sorry your mom was spending all her time with me and not teaching you how to read properly.

Randleman was able to KO prime crocop so i bet Francis would too.
73pf84.jpg
What led to the KO? it was set up from faking a shot several times, something that Ngannou doesnt do nor does he have the speed to make Cro Cop react the way he did to the potential TD

I would say a bigger potential issue is two KO's of opponents who have consistently shown questionable defence, I can well believe Ngannou has the potential to KO peak Mirko in one shot(the reverse obviously being true as well) but landing that shot would likely not be nearly as easy.

Power wise Ngannou clearly has a lot but isn't some super freak, he landed a lot on Curtis Blaydes for example and didn't KO him, indeed he didn't actually knock Arlovski cold either. He lands a great shot on an off balance opponent like Reem was without an amazing chin and yeah he can KO them but that doesn't mean every punch does the same.

Im a fan of Ngannou and I think he has the power to KO any man ever BUT the fact that people think he can beat anyone ever based on beating 2018 Reem and AA by knockout is too much.

The Stipe fight will tell us a lot. Or maybe not. If Ngannou KOs Stipe in under a minute what will we learn?

Ive been watching this sport since Royce and Oleg and I learned not to judge fighters by their highlights but by their adversity. I know why Big Nog is an all time GREAT. I know why Fedor and Shogun are too. Its not from the way they beat guys, its by the way they fought and made in fight adjustments while faced with adversity.

Ngannou has been sparking everyone out so fast that those aspects of his game have yet to be showcased. It doesnt mean they dont exist but I would like to see them before completely swinging from his balls.

I have to go w/ the legend, Cro Cop and LHK cemetery.
Prime Cro Cop was quick as a cat and would make Ngannou look silly, imo.

It would be interesting and could go either way. If they fought 10x there would be mixed results. Mirko was really a LHW.

Based on what? KO ing two glass jawed fighters?
Mirko was a small Hw, his legs where huge and in his prime he was jacked with a very low body fat, if he was a LHW he would of fought there

Again being a front runner with a limited gameplan is not the same as being unable to deal with opponents looking to pressure him aggressively, most of the time when this happened Mirko finished them quickly.
Ok. Maybe you’re right.

Im a fan of Ngannou and I think he has the power to KO any man ever BUT the fact that people think he can beat anyone ever based on beating 2018 Reem and AA by knockout is too much.

The Stipe fight will tell us a lot. Or maybe not. If Ngannou KOs Stipe in under a minute what will we learn?

Ive been watching this sport since Royce and Oleg and I learned not to judge fighters by their highlights but by their adversity. I know why Big Nog is an all time GREAT. I know why Fedor and Shogun are too. Its not from the way they beat guys, its by the way they fought and made in fight adjustments while faced with adversity.

Ngannou has been sparking everyone out so fast that those aspects of his game have yet to be showcased. It doesnt mean they dont exist but I would like to see them before completely swinging from his balls.

Yeah he's the most exciting guy to come though at HW since JDS I would say.

I do think he's in a very fertile era as well, he's not been fully tested yet but I think its possible he actually goes a very long way before that happens if it does at all. I mean you look at HW today and who would you say has great defence to avoid taking his best shots? even Stipe has a history of being hit a lot and I think its more a case of whether he lands on Ngannou first.

Back in the 00's though I think Fedor, Crocop, Nog, Sergei, etc would be much more likely to either counter him or take him into deeper waters avoiding an early KO.

Cro Cop would absolutely fucking murder him

Too early to tell, but who cares anyway. Mirko is on a different level in terms of career status, I just don't think Ngannou has enough opposition to ever gain that sort of status.

Replying OP:

Talking about Francis:

Funny and hypocritical that you should say that because Crocop never failed a test. He declared to USADA that his doctor was treating his shoulder injury with HGH and got provisionally suspended. All his tests came back clean.

Two posts in succession show your ignorance and bias.
So he was going to use PEDs to treat an injury to be able to fight? which is still against the rules great job mate.

If you look at all the current heavyweights in boxing, through out history...the best of all time, were always around the 215-220 range..always...ali, foreman, frazier, tyson...tyson at his best was 215-218lbs...
And CC wouldn't have takedown concern

Back