Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon.

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I keep seeing more and more posts from people insinuating that Ngannou got big because some sort of "enhancements" he received from the UFC Performance Institute, so I just want to point out that Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon:

giphy.gif

in before rounded delts, traps and turinabol.

I keep seeing more and more posts from people insinuating that Ngannou got big because some sort of "enhancements" he received from the UFC Performance Institute, so I just want to point out that Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon:

giphy.gif
Notice the 2 guys on the sand pile? Wearing boots and shirts? Notice Francis NOT wearing boots or shirt and standing beside the pile, in clean sweats and sneakers?
I'll just let you think about that for a while.
1512566788664.jpg

Gotta be brutally honest: This isn't the first time I've seen this gif.

They have roids in Cameroon, folks. One of their Olympic weight-lifters popped in London, if I recall correctly.

In fact, it's often easier to get your hands on pharmaceuticals in second and third world countries – see Mexico and Jamaica, for example.

Last edited:
lol you guillbile noobs

look at his traps now and then

clear signs

lol you guillbile noobs

look at his traps now and then

clear signs

left hand grip is too high up on the shovel for Francis to be natty imo. look at his friends and compare. like how strong is this mf

left hand grip is too high up on the shovel for Francis to be natty imo. look at his friends and compare. like how strong is this mf
Clearly doesn't pass the sniff test
inb4 USADA

They have roids in Cameroon, folks. One on their Olympic weight-lifters popped in London, if I recall correctly.

In fact, it's often easier to get your hands on pharmaceuticals in second and third world countries – see Mexico and Jamaica, for example.

The people that go to said third world countries to buy roids are people from first world countries, not the local people who barely have enough money to buy food...

Notice the 2 guys on the sand pile? Wearing boots and shirts? Notice Francis NOT wearing boots or shirt and standing beside the pile, in clean sweats and sneakers?
I'll just let you think about that for a while.
View attachment 326569
Lol they're not wearing boots. Not sure if that was an under cover racist comment or not

The people that go to said third world countries to buy roids are people from first world countries, not the local people who barely have enough money to buy food...
Lol this
Francis went from Cameroon to living on the streets of Paris, im gonna say its safe to say he didn't have extra money for roids

Way better than the ufc performace institute

maxresdefault-2-1.jpg

Back