Nganou would murder Fedor

Hahaha!!!!

Try again!!!!

Gan McGee was only ranked high because he beat Pedro Rizzo in the UFC.

Rizzo then went to PRIDE where he was KO'ed brutally by Kharitonov and Zentsov.

McGee went to PRIDE himself after that and lost to Heath Herring and Semmy Schilt.

Fujita more than likely would have taken McGee down and molested him. Fujita was a high level wrestler.

Now you are just playing MMA math game.

If we do that:

GSP > Bisping > Hendo > Fedor.

See how dumb you sound???

Now you are just playing MMA math game.

If we do that:

See how dumb you sound???
GSP fought Bisping in 2017.

Bisping fought TRT-less Hendo in 2016 and a lot of people thought Hendo won.

224 pound Fedor fought 208 pound TRT Hendo in 2011.

Big difference in time and context.

What I was talking about with Gan McGee and Rizzo all took place in and around 2003 and 2004.

GSP fought Bisping in 2017.

Bisping fought TRT-less Hendo in 2016 and a lot of people thought Hendo won.

224 pound Fedor fought 208 pound TRT Hendo in 2011.

Big difference in time and context.

What I was talking about with Gan McGee and Rizzo all took place in and around 2003 and 2004.

Proved the tests please to support your claim.

Also, does not matter. You used MMA Math to support your claim and I am doing the same. It is a double edged sword when you start playing that shitty game my friend.

Proved the tests please to support your claim.

Also, does not matter. You used MMA Math to support your claim and I am doing the same. It is a double edged sword when you start playing that shitty game my friend.
I was talking about relevant HW fights around 2003 and 2004 when all those HWs were in their prime.

You bringing up old Hendo vs old Bisping in 2016 has nothing to do with 2000 to 2010 Fedor.

Everyone knows Hendo was on TRT (and who knows what else) from before the Wanderlei rematch in 2007 all the way up until 2013 when it was banned. How do you not know that?

And I only go by facts, which I previously stated. Gan > Fujita. Enough said.

Gross though, why am I engaging with a peasant known shit poster troll like yourself?

Done with you though breh.
you´re a gem...lmao

lol.png

I was talking about relevant HW fights around 2003 and 2004 when all those HWs were in their prime.

You bringing up old Hendo vs old Bisping in 2016 has nothing to do with 2000 to 2010 Fedor.

Everyone knows Hendo was on TRT (and who knows what else) from before the Wanderlei rematch in 2007 all the way up until 2013 when it was banned. How do you not know that?

Again, I will ask....Can you provide the documentation (tests) to support your claims??????????

If not, you are just assuming.

And I am bringing up MMA Math to show how dumb it is...since you are basing a claim off of it.

Must be true since you love using MMA MAth.

Again, I will ask....Can you provide the documentation (tests) to support your claims??????????

If not, you are just assuming.

And I am bringing up MMA Math to show how dumb it is...since you are basing a claim off of it.

Must be true since you love using MMA MAth.

MMA math? I told you Gan McGee was only ranked high because he upset Pedro Rizzo in the UFC.

Pedro went to PRIDE and got KO'ed 2x brutally.

Gan McGee was KO'ed by Tim Sylvia and then McGee went to PRIDE where Herring and Schilt defeated him.

Fujita was top 10 for like 6 or 7 years.

Nobody said Fujita was elite. He was not on Fedor, Nog, Cro Cop, Barnett's level but he had the wrestling and chin to give anyone problems.

And everyone knows Hendo was on TRT from 2007 to 2013. Once again you show how little you know about this sport. I have no problem with you being a new fan. That is great that you enjoy MMA but it is ridiculous when you continuously try to argue about things you know nothing about.

MMA math? I told you Gan McGee was only ranked high because he upset Pedro Rizzo in the UFC.

Pedro went to PRIDE and got KO'ed 2x brutally.

Gan McGee was KO'ed by Tim Sylvia and then McGee went to PRIDE where Herring and Schilt defeated him.

Fujita was top 10 for like 6 or 7 years.

Nobody said Fujita was elite. He was not on Fedor, Nog, Cro Cop, Barnett's level but he had the wrestling and chin to give anyone problems.

And everyone knows Hendo was on TRT from 2007 to 2013. Once again you show how little you know about this sport. I have no problem with you being a new fan. That is great that you enjoy MMA but it is ridiculous when you continuously try to argue about things you know nothing about.

Just like everybody knows that people in Pride juiced, therefore Fedor must have juiced. I have no concrete evidence for this just like you have no concrete factual evidence supporting your opinion...not fact! But both must be true because that is our opinion, right?

Sorry mate, I just do not go off of somebodies opinion, I need facts, tests, etc. Try again!

Just like everybody knows that people in Pride juiced, therefore Fedor must have juiced. I have no concrete evidence for this just like you have no concrete factual evidence supporting your opinion...not fact! But both must be true because that is our opinion, right?

Sorry mate, I just do not go off of somebodies opinion, I need facts, tests, etc. Try again!
We don't know if Fedor juiced. We know some of his opponents did. If he did it wasn't cheating at the time, unlike what Jones did to DC.

Fedor passed drug tests in America at PRIDE 32(where a few guys like Randleman and Vitor failed), both Affliction events(where Barnett failed), Strikeforce events (where Reem avoided the extra testing requested by Fedor's management) and Bellator. He also passed all his WADA Sambo tests where people fail and are banned quite often.

Why don't you go make a thread asking about Hendo's TRT timeline? It is common knowledge. We all know he got on it in 2007 before the Wand rematch and was on it until 2013 when UFC outlawed it. I love watching Hendo but he was on TRT when he beat Wand, Bisping, Fedor and Shogun.

Fedor was a national judo team member and world Sambo champ. The only guys Fedor did not take down were Coleman and Randleman, two much higher level wrestlers than Blaydes, and yet Fedor still reversed them both on the mat.

Fedor also has the striking to set up the takedown. He might not even look for the takedown though. Ngannou might crumble as soon as he is assaulted in close quarters by a barrage of hooks.

We don't know much about Ngannou's grappling. He has only been training it for about 4 to 5 years so I am guessing he is quite a bit behind most other HWs in that field.
Judo and sambo aren’t even comparable to wrestling. Way too bring up two old men Fedor fought and also use those two old men from the stone ages of mma that didn’t even train as evidence how Fedor would do against a current well trained evolved fighter.

We don't know if Fedor juiced. We know some of his opponents did. If he did it wasn't cheating at the time, unlike what Jones did to DC.

Fedor passed drug tests in America at PRIDE 32(where a few guys like Randleman and Vitor failed), both Affliction events(where Barnett failed), Strikeforce events (where Reem avoided the extra testing requested by Fedor's management) and Bellator. He also passed all his WADA Sambo tests where people fail and are banned quite often.

Why don't you go make a thread asking about Hendo's TRT timeline? It is common knowledge. We all know he got on it in 2007 before the Wand rematch and was on it until 2013 when UFC outlawed it. I love watching Hendo but he was on TRT when he beat Wand, Bisping, Fedor and Shogun.
Not when he destroyed Shogun in their second fight.

Yeah. Just the first fight.

Both Hendo and Shogun were past their primes in the 2nd fight.
Shogun was 32. Far from past his prime. He had actually learned how to throw a proper punch and had a little boxing by this fight. Things he had zero ability to do in pride.

Both those fights could’ve gone either way. I personally had Wand and CC beating him. Also Wand is a middleweight and gave up nearly one hundred pounds and still should’ve won. The CC fight was a glorified staring contest with no meaningful strikes lading and neither fighter being remotely hurt. Terrible fight.

havent seen the fight i see.

cro cop kicked him in the head with the same kick that killed igor, aleks, and wand, and somehow he got back up.

Judo and sambo aren’t even comparable to wrestling. Way too bring up two old men Fedor fought and also use those two old men from the stone ages of mma that didn’t even train as evidence how Fedor would do against a current well trained evolved fighter.
I am a wrestler. I also know that someone with Fedor's accolades should be able to take down somebody with only 4 years of grappling.

Francis is a well trained evolved fighter? He is big and hits hard but I can't say he is "evolved." Blaydes is a big strong wrestler with decent striking but he is still very raw at this point too. Obviously Coleman and Randleman were higher level wrestlers with stronger takedowns.

Shogun was 32. Far from past his prime. He had actually learned how to throw a proper punch and had a little boxing by this fight. Things he had zero ability to do in pride.
Do you know how many surgeries the man had since PRIDE? He blew his knees out multiple times.

He was much faster, had much stronger legs and threw spin kicks 12 years ago.

That is like saying Tiger Woods is still in his prime.

Nganou would at best get Zulu'd and at worst get Goodridged.

5GqrqSa.png

Back