Nganou would murder Fedor

Yet we have had 3 old PRIDE veterans in the UFC top 5 for the last few years. Three dudes who all lost multiple times in PRIDE. Yeah, you can say those 3 guys improved since then but if the HW division is so much better today you would think 3 of the top 5 would not be 40 year old dudes who got their asses kicked in PRIDE 11 years ago.

i just think hes a bit to small for modern mma HW.. the game has evolved alot.. not alot of fighters were good at everything like he was.. most were just brawlers big wrestlers or the rare jiujitsu guy. also fighters train much better now.. and fedor would most likely be doing the same training routines. it would be really interesting to see what prime fedor could do against a guy like ngannou and in all truth we really haven't seen the limits of ngannous still set yet.

i just think hes a bit to small for modern mma HW.. the game has evolved alot.. not alot of fighters were good at everything like he was.. most were just brawlers big wrestlers or the rare jiujitsu guy. also fighters train much better now.. and fedor would most likely be doing the same training routines. it would be really interesting to see what prime fedor could do against a guy like ngannou and in all truth we really haven't seen the limits of ngannous still set yet.
I agree. Fedor is too small

Honestly Fedor is the only human fighting machine I see having even 1% chance against Ngannou. Francis is THAT much of a beast

Pay attention noobs. Let today be a lesson to you.

LOL you high

never make stupid posts claiming that a barely tested prospect would beat one of the goats.

Back