Nganou would murder Fedor

Ngannou already has a L on his record. Fedor would've murdered that 1 dimensional fighter

Fedor is the most overrated fighter in history.

Tell that to the guys he left knocked dead or arms almost snapped.
These guys?
canned-tomatoes-web.jpg

I won't jump to conclusions quite yet, but if he takes out Cain or Stipe than yahhh I would certainly agree that he would have murked Fedor. He is def no HMC, Zulu, MW Lindland, out of prime Timmeh, Ogawa, gatekeeper Coleman, 0-1 pro fake wrassler, TK, etc...he appears to be the real deal. The thing that seperates Francis from the other "new breed" guys that have came along is his work ethic. He trains to be the best, eats, breathes, lives this sport. Dude has made huge improvements and I hear he is like a sponge when it comes to picking things up in training.

Hunt is only one of the fighters he beat
Hunt is also overrated. And even worse was on a losing streak when fedor beat him. Stop gassing his wins they arent that good. Hunt was never a UFC champion, never fought for the belt. And lost when he stepped up.

Prime Fedor used to be a HW with LHW agility. Who didnt see him fight, forget it. It was his best weapon in exchanging punches. The mf fat was pretty fast.

You can't honestly be saying Fedor is faster on the feet than Ngannou is can you? That punch Ngannou killed Overeem with was faster than anything Fedor's ever thrown.

Prime Fedor make 15 consecutive title defences in this UFC HW.

I would heavily bet against this. Fedor did well in a large part because his style favoured his opponents having limited time to study him and his bad tendencies. It's not a coincidence that nearly all his hardest fights ended up being ones where his opponent had months to prepare only for Fedor, instead of having to fight him on a couple weeks notice, if that.

If Fedor fought 15 training camp prepared opponents in a row, I would bet he'd lose at some point in there.

Hunt is also overrated. And even worse was on a losing streak when fedor beat him. Stop gassing his wins they arent that good. Hunt was never a UFC champion, never fought for the belt. And lost when he stepped up.

Prime Hunt was unkillable and had razor sharp counters. He would waste Sloppy Looping Punch Throwing Roidgannou.

Why do people always say “prime” Fedor would knock so and so fighter out? fedor has very a poor knockout ratio compared to wins. Also when he was in his “prime” he had an even worse knockout ratio while only fighting two elite heavyweights and hardly any fighters with decent striking.

Prime Hunt was unkillable and had razor sharp counters. He would waste Sloppy Looping Punch Throwing Roidgannou.
Hunt has a .500 record and gets brutally destroyed by welterweights and middleweights. He’s a a can plain and simple as his record shows.

Fedor in his prime? Not likely.
Fedor today? Fedor is carried off on a stretcher.

Waiting for "Nganou would murder Tyson"

Why do people always say “prime” Fedor would knock so and so fighter out? fedor has very a poor knockout ratio compared to wins. Also when he was in his “prime” he had an even worse knockout ratio while only fighting two elite heavyweights and hardly any fighters with decent striking.
giphy.gif

Prime Fedor was extremely hard to hit. He would use his incredible grappling to hit a trip and GnP Francis into a living death.
tumblr_okm3sn3GTm1sc0ffqo1_500.gif

Prime Fedor? In a ring Fedor does his thing and armbars him after almost getting ktfo. In a cage Ngannou wins.

Fedor had incredible fight IQ. Look at how he beat Nog and Cro Cop. No reason to think he wouldn’t wipe the floor with Ngannou.

big fedor fan but it for sure possible.

if fedor get hit with a bomb

Back