Nganou would murder Fedor

I would love to see Francis vs. Prime Fedor in an opening 10min first round.

In a few threads I have seen people talking about this match up. Nganou would kill any version of fedor
SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

Hunt has a .500 record and gets brutally destroyed by welterweights and middleweights. He’s a a can plain and simple as his record shows.
That was the worst stretch of Hunt's career, around DREAM and his first fight in the UFC. He was not training seriously at the time and Dana offered to buy out his contract. Hunt got serious and went on to beat Rothwell, Nelson, Kongo, Black Beast. He also beat Cro Cop back in PRIDE.

Hunt is always dangerous and has some really good wins.

That was the worst stretch of Hunt's career, around DREAM and his first fight in the UFC. He was not training seriously at the time and Dana offered to buy out his contract. Hunt got serious and went on to beat Rothwell, Nelson, Kongo, Black Beast. He also beat Cro Cop back in PRIDE.

Hunt is always dangerous and has some really good wins.
Hunt also struggled mightily vs middleweight Nishijima in pride. Always excuses for a fighter if somebody has an obsession with them. Hunt is the epitome of an average fighter. Let’s call it what it is. Also he’s never dangerous for elite fighters, hence why he’s never beat an elite fighter.

Hunt also struggled mightily vs middleweight Nishijima in pride. Always excuses for a fighter if somebody has an obsession with them. Hunt is the epitome of an average fighter. Let’s call it what it is. Also he’s never dangerous for elite fighters, hence why he’s never beat an elite fighter.
He beat wanderlei and crocop,so your wrong

He beat wanderlei and crocop,so your wrong
Both those fights could’ve gone either way. I personally had Wand and CC beating him. Also Wand is a middleweight and gave up nearly one hundred pounds and still should’ve won. The CC fight was a glorified staring contest with no meaningful strikes lading and neither fighter being remotely hurt. Terrible fight.

Wins over Prime Wandy, Cro Cop, Rothwell and Le Banner in K-1. Yep sounds average.

Both those fights could’ve gone either way. I personally had Wand and CC beating him. Also Wand is a middleweight and gave up nearly one hundred pounds and still should’ve won. The CC fight was a glorified staring contest with no meaningful strikes lading and neither fighter being remotely hurt. Terrible fight.
You know middle weight in Pride is 205 right ?

He beat wanderlei and crocop nonetheless. Mirko landed plenty of meaningful strikes. It just didn't stop hunt for reasons that baffle the scientists to this day. It wasn't a terrible fight,just mirko didnt wanna trade hands with hunt. It woulda worked if hunt felt kicks like most people

Pride era Fedor ?

Hell no.

To this day I can ever understand how this short and tubby plumber looking dude did the super human things he did. It almost makes someone believe his fights were fixed with how effortlessly he would take people down , hang out in thier guard, and beat the crap out of them no matter how big and strong they were.

Hunt has wins over:

Nelson
Rothwell
Lewis
Kongo
Mir

Even if you don't want to count the Wand and CC wins

Nishijima was a pro boxer. They were basically having a boxing match with MMA gloves. Hunt still finished him.

Not saying he is elite but Hunt is always dangerous. GOAT chin and GOAT punching power

Last edited:
He beat wanderlei and crocop nonetheless. Mirko landed plenty of meaningful strikes. It just didn't stop hunt for reasons that baffle the scientists to this day. It wasn't a terrible fight,just mirko didnt wanna trade hands with hunt. It woulda worked if hunt felt kicks like most people
Let’s stop right now with the Hunt feels no pain and can’t be hurt. The guy has been brutally finished and beaten cold in most of his losses.

I know Wand easily made 185 in the ufc.

How many HWs have held Hunt on the mat in the UFC the last several years....?

Roided Brock and Stipe

Prime Wandy did it 2005 but most of the UFC HWs are dumb and stand with Hunt and get knocked out

Hunt has wins over:

Nelson
Rothwell
Lewis
Kongo

Even if youmdont want to count the Wand and CC wins

Nishijima was a pro boxer. They were basically having a boxing match with MMA gloves. Hunt still finished him.

Not saying he is elite but Hunt is always dangerous. GOAT chin and GOAT punching power
None of those wins you mentioned are anywhere elite fighters.

Let’s stop right now with the Hunt feels no pain and can’t be hurt. The guy has been brutally finished and beaten cold in most of his losses.
Yeah that came later. In 2005 he felt no pain

Pride era Fedor ?

Hell no.

To this day I can ever understand how this short and tubby plumber looking dude did the super human things he did. It almost makes someone believe his fights were fixed with how effortlessly he would take people down , hang out in thier guard, and beat the crap out of them no matter how big and strong they were.
5’7 140lbs girls in Judo could dump you on your head. You think a 5’10 230 pound multi time Sambo champion couldn’t do it to guys bigger then him ?

Back