Nguanou sleeps Miotcic

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And will make it look easy.

DC dominates early on with takedowns then gets slept by a "no time" punch as he gets careless in the later rounds.

Islam destroys the enemy! Allahu akbar

Pantooja by submission

Abdul Razzak finishes Homsi by knockout within two rounds

Last edited:

DC dominates early on with takedowns then gets slept as with a punch as he gets careless in the later rounds.

Might help your credibility if you spelled the fighters name right.

lay off the booze or you will miss said fights.

If DC loses it definitely wont be later on, Volkan has major and persistent cardio issues.

Last edited:
I know it's cool to have your own thread and all but surely you could have posted your explanation in one of the other 349123 threads made this week on the Heavyweight Title fight.

DC dominates early on with takedowns then gets slept as with a punch as he gets careless in the later rounds.

Is DC stepping in for Stipe now?

The event is 2 hours away and you’re already hammered. Slow down.

My wife just told me I was drunk...so what if I tried to pull her off the bed by her ankles and it just happened to drag the entire bed into the center of the room!

Of course. Im just saying it would help your thread.
Their names aren't English names so there is no right or wrong spelling. I can spell their names whichever way I want

I know it's cool to have your own thread and all but surely you could have posted your explanation in one of the other 349123 threads made this week on the Heavyweight Title fight.
They call me king for a reason. I'm not a follower if you know what I mean

Their names aren't English names so there is no right or wrong spelling. I can spell their names whichever way I want
lol. How a person's name is spelled is now a matter of opinion.

Back