NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Nice PPG there.

When I left for 30 mins at 1-2 WPG I didn't think the AVs were going to be coming back. Skill always there by Hallebuyck was looking good

Nice PPG there.

When I left for 30 mins at 1-2 WPG I didn't think the AVs were going to be coming back. Skill always there by Hallebuyck was looking good
jets gonna be kicking themselves over this game. had all the momentum heading into the third...then commit 3 penalties and give up 5 unanswered goals. hot damn

Nice PPG there.

I was watching the Oilers and Kings game, flipped back over and it was 3-2 and then saw the 4th, 5th, and 6th goals. Then the scrum at the end. Looks like Dillon fucked his hand up bad. That was a lot of blood.

Man, Winnipeg are a bunch of sore losers. Taunted the fans after the go ahead 2-1 goal. The Avalanche proceed to dominate the 3rd and now they throw tantrums and start scrums. Hope they get wiped out in 5.

Man, Winnipeg are a bunch of sore losers. Taunted the fans after the go ahead 2-1 goal. The Avalanche proceed to dominate the 3rd and now they throw tantrums and start scrums. Hope they get wiped out in 5.
Me wearing my Avs championship shirt is the good luck charm.

I'm watching this game and I'm still trying to figure out how the Kings got enough going to win a game...

That final day of hockey when the Kings and Knights flipped positions in the playoffs was the most fortunate thing for the Oilers. Anyone facing Vegas in round 1 is looking elimination dead in the face. Now as it sits, they should cruise to the Conference Final until they finally get their hands full.

Back