NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, they fought so hard to get back to 0.500, and all they needed to do is beat a team that hasn't won in regulation...at all.

Toronto up next, Dallas and Nashville after. Can we get back to 5 games below 0.500?

JQB7k.gif

Damn, Kadri was about four inches away from being suspended for quite a bit of time. Webber got lucky on that hit.

Antti Niemi's first save as a Montreal Canadien ----> bronx cheer. Amazing.

Death
Taxes
Auston Matthews scoring whenever he wants against the Scabs.

What a time to be alive

Pretty good year to tank, to be honest. You've got the proper head-and-shoulder above everyone else #1, a potential superstar #2, then 3-7 is pretty legit too with Zadina, Boqvist, and guys like Wahlstrom, Hughes and Tkachuk.

So many mediocre records this season, I think it's going to be the most exciting final few weeks in a long time.

The Sergachev-Drouin trade looks like it might go down as one of the all-time worst. The kid can score and has poise for days. Everyone's stats are inflated on that team right now though, I knew they'd be good but this is ridiculous.

Price must regret signing up to never win a cup.

There have been rumours that Price wants out of Montreal and a few people have expressed skepticism since ''why would he sign that contract and negotiate an NMC if he wanted out?''

...because Bergevin was stupid enough to give it to him? An NMC just says that Price gets to go where he wants, and why not sign for 84 million dollars? It's no skin off his sack if Bergevin has to retain to move him.

He can get that on any team. And on one with a chance at winning the cup.
I don't think he gets that contract anywhere. If a team has Cup aspirations, he's not going to be the only bright spot on it. He had Montreal by the short and curlies, especially since if he leaves Bergevin probably goes right behind.

I don't think he gets that contract anywhere. If a team has Cup aspirations, he's not going to be the only bright spot on it. He had Montreal by the short and curlies, especially since if he leaves Bergevin probably goes right behind.

What a gutless prick Bergevin is. I've been hating on him for a while but if he had the cojones to trade Price (the sensible thing to do) instead of signing him to that DiPietro-bad contract I would've changed my tune on the spot.

What a gutless prick Bergevin is. I've been hating on him for a while but if he had the cojones to trade Price (the sensible thing to do) instead of signing him to that DiPietro-bad contract I would've changed my tune on the spot.
Yeah, really highlights the difference between him and the two GMs who spit-roasted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back