NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Nashville's fans just started a Crawford chant even though he isn't playing.....

Give them a break, they're trying their best!

Pretty sure Nashville's fans just started a Crawford chant even though he isn't playing.....

No rest for the wicked.

On an unrelated note, I'm pretty sure that, if the NHL could, they'd only take 2 teams from the Atlantic and 6 teams from the Metro. The situation right now is that going 0-1-1 in our next 2 games would have us 3rd in the atlantic if nobody else does anything. You'd have a team with an 11-12-4 record. In a playoff spot. With the 13-10-2 Rangers out.

That parity.

That's a thick butt on that camera lady.

HAHAHA

Naz was laughing in that can Russell's face, LAUGHING

hahahahaha

This is now my new wallpaper

DP74IQEX0AEDG0w.jpg

I can't stop laughing, holy fuck, my stomach is cramping up. Kris Russell!!

Which goal was nicer? His equalizer, or his un-equalizer?

First night in a I've been able to sit down and watch a hockey game and I end up switching the Penguin's ass blasting of the Sabres for this NYI-OTT madness.

Holy shit balls Detroit

Lol, Galchenyuk with 4 apples and not a single nice set up for any of them.

So Buffalo's season in over in December for what, the 6th year in a row?

great last minute fill in by Pavelec for Henrik to shut down Cindy and the Pens

lol stewart/mcdermott fight in the wild/kings game best I've seen in a long time.
more action than most mma fights these days.

Elias Pettersson has 35 points in 25 SHL games. For reference purposes, William Nylander had 20 in 21, and this was considered excellent (and it was) at the time. Looking back, even having him ranked 4th was probably stupid.

Blues 2/Red Wings 0 2nd period

Last edited:
Think the Oilers scored all the goals they had in them tonight, should be running on empty for tomorrow.

Thanks Scabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back