NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
5772e2f67bee9ae0bc000001.png

Trying to make sense of the Brassard trade rejection? Is it because salary retention was going to be split between Vegas and Ottawa?

going to Bell Center tonight for some hockey. Wish it can be a decent game

SJ kicking the tires on EK. Fuck the future, I want to see him paired with Vlasic

going to Bell Center tonight for some hockey. Wish it can be a decent game

If you throw a jersey on the ice, I can guarantee bergevin gets fired sooner rather than later.

Do it.

Melnyk is such a little shit. Even if it was true (and who cares), don't bring that shit up, you know what's going to happen.

I said earlier this season that this was the first team that I've seen that quit on an owner. That was wildly speculative on my part but it turned out to be correct.

Poor Rals. *pours out 40*

I said earlier this season that this was the first team that I've seen that quit on an owner. That was wildly speculative on my part but it turned out to be correct.

Poor Rals. *pours out 40*

Huh. So... Karlsson is available...? Isn't he extremely good at hockeying?

Melnyk is such a little shit. Even if it was true (and who cares), don't bring that shit up, you know what's going to happen.

Lol that reads line an Onion article.

Even with EM being the cheapest owner in sports -- who the fuck flips out about an per diem write off.

Oh', so that wasn't goaltender interference on Rask?...

I mean, I'll take it, but this rule needs some refining.

Fuck instant replay in the NHL. The game is too damn fast, and too open to interpretation.

Why are Sens selling everyone away? Brassard only been there like a year. They just added Duchene. They have a good team. They took it to Shitburg last post season.

If anything, they should get rid of Scarface. Ever since he coaching, Bobby Ryan who is their most expensive player has been tanking. They are having one bad season. Even the Caps stuck with their core after never getting past 2nd rd for like 4 seasons.

Mitch Marner has been UNLEASHED.

Also, that was not interference, they're finally getting their shit together. No more nitpicking on goals.

Fuck the Russians, cheating ass, steroid popping, wife beating sacks of shit.

HOLY SHIT THAT GOLD MEDAL GAME WAS LIT!!!

I only got to see the 3rd and overtime but I'm glad I tuned in. I thought Germany was going to take it there after they tied it 2-2 and then for sure thought they had it once they went up 3-2. Then for some reason I had this gut feeling OAR was going to tie it while they were short handed and it happened.

Probably the least composed final 10 mins of a 3rd period in a high stakes game I've ever seen.

***EDIT actually 2nd least composed 10 mins of a 3rd period. Forgot about the ol 4-1 lead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back