NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ it being Trouba bobble head night the same day he is diagnosed with a concussion

Have u seen the Benn hit? He literally was a bobble head a couple of nights ago lmao

Taylor Hall is silly good, lol at giving him away Oilers. Imagine him driving your second line...

I watch this every week just for a little schaudenfreude.

I watch this every week just for a little schaudenfreude.

My bro's a big oilers fan, and he fucking hates every level of Oilers management and coaching.

Fun fact: apparently McLellan used to mow our lawn when we lived in Saskatchewan.

My bro's a big oilers fan, and he fucking hates every level of Oilers management and coaching.

Fun fact: apparently McLellan used to mow our lawn when we lived in Saskatchewan.

It's pretty hilarious that some of the worst trades in recent memory have Chiarelli's name on them. The Oilers got one year to not be a laughing stock and now it's all for naught, they'll be in the lottery a year after almost making the WCF. The Habs and Oilers actually share a lot of the same issues when it comes to recent mistakes.

Come on guys, Culture/grit >>>> skill . Everyone knows that

Hey guys. Haven’t checked this thread in awhile. How’s it going?

I was on suicide watch after Boeser went down.

Taylor Hall is silly good, lol at giving him away Oilers. Imagine him driving your second line...

Yeah we did lose that trade. However Hall himself admitted that he didn't really listen to the coaches in Edmonton and word was that he was really toxic in the dressing room. I think him getting traded for peanuts as a salary dump made him grow up.

Hey guys. Haven’t checked this thread in awhile. How’s it going?

I was on suicide watch after Boeser went down.
Gunna be a long painful rebuild for u guys. Prolly even longer than it should with your shit GM.

Not hatin jus stating facts lol

At least Boeser is a gem

Gunna be a long painful rebuild for u guys. Prolly even longer than it should with your shit GM.

Not hatin jus stating facts lol

At least Boeser is a gem
It will all be worth it at the draft.....when we pick 5th!!!!

George Costanza will go down as the GM who trade both Seguin and Hall for a bag of pucks and an expired Arby's coupon.

Laine only with a bad bruise

LqpJv_s-200x150.gif

Matthews the GAWD with the drag and snap.

No can defense.

The blade to throat is what caused all the mental anguish. Saw this earlier today. Good read. Good for him for turning his life around, with the help of his wife of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back