NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laine won't even get 50.

Even if his shot percentage stays above 17 (Unlikely) it's gonna be next to impossible. Stamkos pulled off a 19% shooting season and potted 60, ONCE.

He would have to shoot as often as Matthews/Ovechkin, and be as accurate as Stamkos for that to happen.

Last edited:
The Jets do have the best offensive line though, from a pure firepower standpoint.

The Bruins line however has the perfect balance. Good defense, good offense. Feel like throwing up just saying that.

Radulov/Seguin/Benn is gonna be fun as fuck to watch this year though.

The Jets do have the best offensive line though, from a pure firepower standpoint.

The Bruins line however has the perfect balance. Good defense, good offense. Feel like throwing up just saying that.

Radulov/Seguin/Benn is gonna be fun as fuck to watch this year though.

Bruins are one of those teams that could do damage in the playoffs but might have to sneak in by the hairs of their chin, LA style.

Bruins are one of those teams that could do damage in the playoffs but might have to sneak in by the hairs of their chin, LA style.

They don't have the depth to go deep. Are they really a better team then they were last season? I just don't see it. Tampa is better if everyone stays health this year, so i think they get in and take the Bruins spot.

Lol, oh I see, they were just saving all their goals for the last game.

And decided to look like a real team

They don't have the depth to go deep. Are they really a better team then they were last season? I just don't see it. Tampa is better if everyone stays health this year, so i think they get in and take the Bruins spot.

They play hard, I think it would serve them well in a seven game series, but you're right that they can't compete with the depth of the upper-tier teams. I've got Pitts repeating as the safe pick, but mostly because I don't know who will step up.

They play hard, I think it would serve them well in a seven game series, but you're right that they can't compete with the depth of the upper-tier teams. I've got Pitts repeating as the safe pick, but mostly because I don't know who will step up.
it is hard for me to imagine anybody else out of the east (other than the penguins). i am pulling hard for tampa.

in the west i got an edmonton/dallas final.

it is hard for me to imagine anybody else out of the east (other than the penguins). i am pulling hard for tampa.

in the west i got an edmonton/dallas final.

Tampa needs to stay healthy and they have every chance, Hedman is everything they could have dreamed of. West is wide open, but I like Edmonton to be in the West Final every year for a while. Dallas is the most intriguing team in the West if Bishop stays healthy and steady.

I trust I will have regular updates on Dallas' performance given that Nill took Bergevin's lunch money this year. Same shit happened with Nashville last year: ''LMAO, loser David Poile trades for Subban and now his team isn't going to make the playof-......

...oh yeah well it still has nothing to do with Subban!''

It's here!!!! Greatest time of the year!!!!!!!

Go leafs Go!!!

I trust I will have regular updates on Dallas' performance given that Nill took Bergevin's lunch money this year. Same shit happened with Nashville last year: ''LMAO, loser David Poile trades for Subban and now his team isn't going to make the playof-......

...oh yeah well it still has nothing to do with Subban!''

I will definitely put you on the newsletter. Still can't believe how many things went wrong for them this off-season, they need a real redemption story this year. Price playing a full season would be a good start.

It's here!!!! Greatest time of the year!!!!!!!

Go leafs Go!!!

For once I acknowledge and accept Leaf fan's optimism. Could be a big year if the kids all progress.

I will definitely put you on the newsletter. Still can't believe how many things went wrong for them this off-season, they need a real redemption story this year. Price playing a full season would be a good start.

For once I acknowledge and accept Leaf fan's optimism. Could be a big year if the kids all progress.

The sophomore slump scares me but the optimism is always high in leaf nation come October.

Didn't pay any attention during the offseason and just noticed the Blues have Jaskin on the second line and Sobotka on the top line with Tarasenko and the decrepit body of Paul Stastny.

We're fucked.

Damn, you basically guarantee to fuck yourself by keeping the jets on the PP -- leafs taking 3 in just over 10 minns...yikes

Legitimately thought Babcock was going to beat Komarov over the head with his own helmet after that dumb penalty.

Anderson got this.

He's looking midseason form already -- but so is Winnipegs offense. Already have 17 shots on goal. Not going to win by keeping Laine, Ehlers, scheifele, wheeler and little on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back