NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there we go I guess. That Leafs defense still sucks ass though.

Hfb is broken so we must’ve signed JT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"OhHh YeEeh, aLlL TorONto gUyS wANna PlaY fOr ThE LeAfs, NOT, hururur"

They do now motherfuckers!!!! hahahahaha

Leafs obviously had to wait for the Schaller signing before announcing the Tavares signing.

Wow, Leafs gonna be scary next season. Was not expecting Tavares to sign there at all

Knew it was gonna happen when he told the Habs don't even bothering calling, you bum ass losers.

Tavares
Matthews
Marner
Nylander
Kadri
Marleau
Brown
Kap

Who needs defense -- it Pitts can win without letang...

Tavares
Matthews
Marner
Nylander
Kadri
Marleau
Brown
Kap

Who needs defense -- it Pitts can win without letang...

We had daley. Better positionally whereas letang is a winger who plays defense. Notice how we couldnt hold leads this year in the yoffs?

Good signing for the leafs. They still need defense.

I didnt get to see who signed Ilya kovalchuk at 3 years for 18 mil....have fun with that loser and contract lol.

Toronto will be fun to watch.

The Islanders got screwed.

We had daley. Better positionally whereas letang is a winger who plays defense. Notice how we couldnt hold leads this year in the yoffs?

Good signing for the leafs. They still need defense.

I didnt get to see who signed Ilya kovalchuk at 3 years for 18 mil....have fun with that loser and contract lol.

overall id take morgan over daley -- and tavares can make a solid two way C-- and who gives a shit -- we have two 40 goal scorers, 4 potential 30 goal scorers and a few capable of 20 ish

defense semefense

Oh sweet jebus, the salty tears of the rest of the league makes this signing so muuuuuuuuuuuuch better.

Hook it up to my veins

Sad to see JVR go, Nylander will be gone too now.

Tavares is a huge signing though.

Also, Kyle just bitched slapped Lou.

tumblr_parccj9ZQP1w4diwfo1_500.gif

overall id take morgan over daley -- and tavares can make a solid two way C-- and who gives a shit -- we have two 40 goal scorers, 4 potential 30 goal scorers and a few capable of 20 ish

defense semefense

I love watching toronto but their achilles is not holding a lead well. And after coming up behind from a massive lead by boston it breaks hearts. I like the tavares deal, he will be solid for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back