NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flyers broadcast had to give Matt Murray the save of the game... because the Flyers had none. haha.

Crosby has 9 points in 4 games iirc. Against state rival.
Love it hahaha

I wonder if philly will riot...

Crosby has 9 points in 4 games iirc. Against state rival.
Love it hahaha

I wonder if philly will riot...

Riot...nah.... Call for heads and changes... absolutely. But, the series isn't over yet, right? right? haha.

Losing to the better team is ok, the way they're going about it isn't.

Did you see that Flyers penalty kill DOMINATE at the end of the game there? Be scared, Penguins fans, and bandwagon Penguins fans who voted in the poll once the Flyers played like dogshit..... Now's the time we turn it around!

1373_5.jpg

Everything going according to plan, now we just need all those Atlantic teams to beat the hell out of each other.

Kyle Shannahan, extra hype for this game now

Lol at the reffing in this Preds/Avs game

Hartman gets speared in the balls and gets a holding penalty. Yeah I'd probably lose my shit too

Fuckin caps. Up 3-1 and fuckin lose. What a bunch of turds.

officiating has been supremely shitworth throughout the yoffs, regardless of the matchups IMO

it's like they can't decide if they want to put their whistles away or completely manipulate the game for a desired outcome.

Refs trying to give the Cucks a game 5. Soft ass calls on SJ.

Lot of cheap shit so far in the yoffs and no Bruins jerseys doing it. Feelsgoodman

Lot of cheap shit so far in the yoffs and no Bruins jerseys doing it. Feelsgoodman
If Queefs/Bruins goes until Kadri comes back....

Don't worry, someone will nail him in the temple. Chara or McQuaid drop gloves the minute he touches the ice again.

Last edited:
The good news for the Flyers.... Hagg will be back in the lineup for the final game of the season. Maybe Hakstol is finally starting to learn someth......

.... Sanheim will be scratched. Sure. Scratch the rookie. Don't scratch Manning, or Gudas, or MacDonald. Fuck getting the rookies all the "playoff" experience they can at this point, right?

And Filppula will play on the first line with Giroux and Voracek.... because nothing will get Giroux's nonexistant playoff series going like having that steaming pile of garbage skating next to him.

Cocksuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back