NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness the last 3 mins was all philly and they looked like a team.

Pens were too sloppy that first period and Philly were more aggressive. Deserved lead for them. Pens gotta clean it up and finish this. No need to prolong it. they did this last year when they could've ended series early but fortunately it didn't hurt them in the end. I don't think they will be as lucky this year if they do it again.

Well, Wild getting Pegged. Do they fire Boudreau?

Carter Hart can't get here soon enough..... holy fuck.

87th game of the season and now all of a sudden you guys have hands? Fuck off.

Yuck. Game 87. Thankfully next game is 88.

Last edited:
That is a bs tripping call against filpula.

If this game goes halfway into OT I might actually get to watch some of it.

Lazy ass defense against philly. They made it a series at least. Exciting game overall

How in the fuck do you lose track of Crosby there? The fact my TV survives this shit is a fucking miracle.

Ohhhhhh Matt Read scored..... Penguins are fucked now.

Sloppy ass passing, terrible turnovers, a lucky bounce and some great saves by Neuvirth doomed the Pens. The Kessel turnover on the PP already up 2-1 was the backbreaker. Oh well, they always like to make it difficult on themselves. Will be fun to end it in Philly.

I assumed it was Nashville/Shark and Peg/Vegas next.

I like this chick co announcing with kenny during the preds/lanche game.
she's smart and insightful
and she seems to have good knowledge of the game, having played at gold medal level.
*looks at jessica mendoza

1486ond8yzs01.jpg
<Dany07>

Referees just ruined the Colorado-Nashville series. Apparently it's now ok to deliberately kick a puck into the net.

What a shitty way to end Andrew Hammond's night. 3rd string goalie making fucking Patrick Roy proud until the refs jumped in. Crazy. Hockey is slowly going the way of the NBA/NFL in terms of shitty officiating. Unreal. They've been shitty all over the place in these playoffs.

The worst thing about it is they got the call right on the ice, went to review and overturned it.

Insanity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back