NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YEAH! Suck a dick, refs! Avs with two goals in two minutes!

Hammond's gotta hold for 88 seconds and it's back to Colorado...

PUCK DON'T LIE.

As far as I'm concerned that was a shutout by Hammond. Good on the Avs for two clutch goals to save that performance. Hammond didn't deserve to go out like that. Best goalie performance of the post season and it was by a 3rd string goalie. Incredible.

I am still flabbergasted by that overturned lone goal for Nashville. How in the blue hell do you overturn that?

Refs clearly celebrating April 20th in style.

What a gutty performance from the young Avs. Hammond was brilliant.

Hammond's performance reminded me of Craig Anderson's in game 3 against the Sharks in 2010.

On a cold and grey Nashville night,
Hammond and the Avalanche keep up the fight,
Andrighettooooo...

I am still flabbergasted by that overturned lone goal for Nashville. How in the blue hell do you overturn that?

Refs clearly celebrating April 20th in style.

Props to the Hamburglar, but there was no kicking motion by Bonino on that goal so it was good. If Colorado can beat us 3 times in a row then they deserve to advance, but I still think we win this series and move on.

Props to the Hamburglar, but there was no kicking motion by Bonino on that goal so it was good. If Colorado can beat us 3 times in a row then they deserve to advance, but I still think we win this series and move on.

Even if it wasn't a kicking motion, the goal still does not count. He was trying to redirect it with his skate so he could shoot it in, but it went in instead. The rule is that the only time a redirect off a skate into the net is allowed in hockey is if the skate is still on the ice, which it clearly wasn't.

Refs don't seem to understand the rules. That goal shouldn't have counted.

Backstrom with the tip, just for a second, just to see if it feels right. And it did.

And this isn't going as planned

Chill out. This is a carbon copy of 2014.

Bruins are the better team. They might lose tonight, and maybe Game 6, but those chickens are gonna come home to roost eventually.

Andersen will have to be a God to squeak this series out.

Jesus Christ, I get up to get a beer, and I come back to a Bruins two-man advantage. What the fuck is this happy horseshit?

Killed it off. Phew. Fuck me.

EDIT - And of course the Bruins score as soon as I post.

Here we go...

th

lol...no penalties called last game...now this shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back