Bloody Pulp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For basically nothing.

UnrealisticFilthyBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

https://www.tsn.ca/senators-trade-karlsson-to-sharks-1.1172297

Will they do anything with it?

They did nothing when they got Thornton (admittedly he was old by then) but still.

Hard Times in Ottawa.

That's a crazy defense (expensive too)

Hard Times in Ottawa.
Wonder what it's like being that team and seeing guys like Big Z and now Karlsson leave and in Z's instance winning a Cup with the team he went to.

Good move for the Sharks. Fuck the senators tho

hahahahahahahahaha

How the fuck does Adam Larsson get a better return then Erik Fucking Karlsson?!?

What a fucking garbage fire trash sqaud lol. This is bringing me so much joy.

Rebuilding team and they don't even have their own first round pick haaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahaha

Will they do anything with it?

They did nothing when they got Thornton (admittedly he was old by then) but still.

Wouldn't say they did nothing. They've made playoff runs but just couldn't get over the line

4 picks, a few prospects, and a low level nhl ready player in Tierney. Not too terrible for an expiring contract that everyone knew wasn’t resigning in the dumpster fire that is Ottawa.

@PUO3 When you're done dancing around the room you should just make this the new NHL thread.

Love this trade. Sharks better win a Cup out of this, they need Jones to show up big time.

"The stanley cup will never go to ottawaaaaa"

This is funny as fuck

I live in Ottawa and this trade legit ruined my day. Melynk is a joke. Dorion is a joke. Fucking brutal, so mad

Sharks leading scorer last year was a D man. Lets hope Evander Kane rejuvenates his career. The window is closing on Pavelski.

It's lolz all the way down.

I really can't believe what is happening in Ottawa. Is there any human left on the face of the earth who still thinks that a random dickhead off the street couldn't do an NHL GM's job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back