NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will probably be the worst Rangers season in a long time.

This will probably be the worst Rangers season in a long time.
Worse than last season? They are looking like they're shooting for a top-3 pick, and they play in what I think is the toughest division in the NHL. RIP Henrik, if I could get you and Luongo a Cup instead of the Kings and Bruins, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Worse than last season? They are looking like they're shooting for a top-3 pick, and they play in what I think is the toughest division in the NHL. RIP Henrik, if I could get you and Luongo a Cup instead of the Kings and Bruins, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I don’t think anyone would feel differently about that except for Kings and bruins fans. Speaking of the Kings.. I naturally hate them as a ducks fan and see their bullshit regularly.. but are they largely disliked by east coast fans as well?

I don’t think anyone would feel differently about that except for Kings and bruins fans. Speaking of the Kings.. I naturally hate them as a ducks fan and see their bullshit regularly.. but are they largely disliked by east coast fans as well?
Most guys I meet have a grudging admiration for Playoff Quick and Kopitar, but consider the squad scumbags. My experience is mostly Canadian fans though.

Most guys I meet have a grudging admiration for Playoff Quick and Kopitar, but consider the squad scumbags. My experience is mostly Canadian fans though.

Quick is legit but he’s also a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Kopitar is legit and I have no problems with him. Brown and Doughty can go to hell though.

On another note these throwback duck jerseys are badass.

smh, fucking shreks
4-0 at the hands of the Isles?

Islanders should have a decent team this year, IMO. The idea that they were a dumpster fire outside of Johnny T was cooked up by the Toronto Sports Network to justify his betrayal.

Islanders should have a decent team this year, IMO. The idea that they were a dumpster fire outside of Johnny T was cooked up by the Toronto Sports Network to justify his betrayal.
Lol at Tarana Sports Network and “his” betrayal...I bet you kick your dog when your shitty team loses...

Shreks 4-0 after one at Flyers.
Dell>Jones
PP finally comes alive

edit: 8-2.
what??

Last edited:
Lol Toronto's first line powerplay is going to have 30 #metoo accusations against them; all from NHL goalies

Quick is legit but he’s also a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Kopitar is legit and I have no problems with him. Brown and Doughty can go to hell though.

On another note these throwback duck jerseys are badass.

This guy is unironically calling other people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s while talking about Ducks throwback jerseys.

<Jaime01>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back