NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate liking a Bruins player as much as I like Pasta.
Hopefully he gets traded like Dougie did. That contract could be serious value if he maintains any sort of consistency.

Nobody liked Dougie in the locker room and the B’s didn’t want to pay him. Seguin is a better comp and that bum Chiarelli isn’t around anymore to do something that dumb.

Nobody liked Dougie in the locker room and the B’s didn’t want to pay him. Seguin is a better comp and that bum Chiarelli isn’t around anymore to do something that dumb.
Yeah, good call. I was joking though, I would never trade a guy like that unless he really fell off a cliff, I just like when bad things happen to the Bruins. .

hate the fucking bruins.
as well as the pens.
throw in the flyers too.
(resideual Pronger effect)

Hopefully he gets traded like Dougie did. That contract could be serious value if he maintains any sort of consistency.
His early season play is looking pretty amazing & with a hat trick last night, Sweeney won't be letting a superstar in the making go anywhere + Hamilton was hated by most of the team and the feeling was mutual I believe.

When I lived on the east coast, it was the Islanders.
Once I moved out west, Sharks.
but they're letting fans down with this play.
Jones has looked awful as well.

Meh, small sample size. The sharks have the most scoring chances 5v5 and per game 5v5. PP coach needs to be fired so they can get that fixed, but I expect them to eventually go on a run when Jones pulls his head out of his ass.

Meh, small sample size. The sharks have the most scoring chances 5v5 and per game 5v5. PP coach needs to be fired so they can get that fixed, but I expect them to eventually go on a run when Jones pulls his head out of his ass.

Sharks possession game is ridiculous. Your bottom two lines have the puck 70 percent of the time, your entire average is like 72. All thanks your defense

I don't think EK65 and Burns are playing great yet. Not that they are bad - But they aren't playing to the levels they can - Sharks really getting carried by the Kids like Meier, Labanc, Hertl and Evander Kane might be the best forward. Nice to see when everyone assumed they were doomed after patty/Joe retire/left.

like Karlsson said in an interview, they need more playing time together to gel and get their chemistry right.
I hope so.

So, let's say someone offered Nylander the 8.113 million dollars for 5 year deal and he signed, would the Leafs match? Follow up question: let's say they did, would Leafs fans have hurt butts about it?

Any of the Sharks fans on here go to the home games?I've a reason for asking.I work with the son of a Sharks fanatic they call Captain Half-Beard,ever heard of him?

I picked up Sparks in fantasy so I have some interest in the game. Won’t watch the game tho. Fuck the queefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back