NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ducks defense might somehow be worse than my football and basketball teams defenses, the panthers and lakers. What a shit show

Last edited:
^ Dirty play, but it doesn't look like in that video he hits him in the head.

Regardless, what a fucking moron.

And seriously, he had so much time to just move out of the way. Predatory.

Edit: I looked at it again and honestly it wasn't THAT bad. He doesn't hit him in the head..and if it was anyone else, it might be a 2 minute penalty and that's it. Still, he should have avoided it but I don't think it's suspendable.

Last edited:
About Wilson, I think if he gets suspended it's because it's Wilson. Don't get me wrong, he's a dirty player and fully deserved his last suspension but that hit looks worse than it is, IMO.

Sharks look like a lottery team lately, again FIRE PDB

So, Jones makes that save, just to then immediately give up that goal. Makes sense.

DeBoer has got to go.
Take the whole damn coaching staff as well.
Their PK is decent but their PP is dreadful.

and wtf happened to Jones?
he must be channelling some Eddie Belfour

Fuck it, I hope he holds out - go play in Europe to keep some trade value and leafs get 12 million for rentals going into the playoffs and still can trade nylanders rights.

Although I do hope the trade rumors for Parayko is true - he's what we need

Got him for 6 years at 6.9 million aav after this year - slight overpay but he will be solid trade bait at that price going forward. I'm guessing both sides are going to want to part ways soon or a trade deal may be in the works contingent on leafs getting term on the signing.

Win for Dubas overall because he can load the aav this season to 10.5 million and then have it below 7 going forward (although can't really pick up a rental for the playoffs now)

Loss for Willie as he probably wont get traded anywhere with as talented of linemate as Matthews, nor a pp that strong affecting his UFA deal value.

Got him for 6 years at 6.9 million aav after this year - slight overpay but he will be solid trade bait at that price going forward. I'm guessing both sides are going to want to part ways soon or a trade deal may be in the works contingent on leafs getting term on the signing.

Win for Dubas overall because he can load the aav this season to 10.5 million and then have it below 7 going forward (although can't really pick up a rental for the playoffs now)

Loss for Willie as he probably wont get traded anywhere with as talented of linemate as Matthews, nor a pp that strong affecting his UFA deal value.

I'm curious to see where the salary cap will go. Everyone says up. Still kind of optimistic they can keep the core together. Package Marleau with someone and free up some space...

I'm curious to see where the salary cap will go. Everyone says up. Still kind of optimistic they can keep the core together. Package Marleau with someone and free up some space...

It will go up over that 6 years - Seattle just won the bid so expansion is def happening.

I think both sides are bitter over how long it took to get this done and nylander is probably going to be some sort of trade bait for a defensemen - I do think marleau will be moved next year at some point as well.

It will go up over that 6 years - Seattle just won the bid so expansion is def happening.

I think both sides are bitter over how long it took to get this done and nylander is probably going to be some sort of trade bait for a defensemen - I do think marleau will be moved next year at some point as well.

They do need better defense. If Anderson gets so much as a sore ankle their season is done. I'd just like to see Nylander and Matthews together for awhile longer.

Dat powerplay

dat_ass.jpg

They do need better defense. If Anderson gets so much as a sore ankle their season is done. I'd just like to see Nylander and Matthews together for awhile longer.

Dat powerplay

dat_ass.jpg

I don't know if nylander is getting that 1PP time - marleau is more study in jvr's old spot and they are not moving Matthews or tavares from the slots.

I think nylander becomes the rover (marner) on the 2PP

I don't know if nylander is getting that 1PP time - marleau is more sturdy in jvr's old spot and they are not moving Matthews or tavares from the slots.

I think nylander becomes the rover (marner) on the 2PP

Man, either way. Adding Willie anywhere when there's a man-advantage is going to be sick. This team is already so great. I hope we keep Kapanen too. The speed on this team....the speed....

I saw McDavid live against the Blues last year. He is very much like a cheetah. Totally lazy until an opportunity presents itself and then bang, it's like he's shot out of a cannon. Just watch that play: he leaves the zone early, on the off chance that his team mates can clear, and gets behind the opposing player in the neutral zone, in the off chance that he misses the puck, which he did. And then it's basically all over because the defender could keep up if he were skating forwards, nevermind having to turn.

I saw McDavid live against the Blues last year. He is very much like a cheetah. Totally lazy until an opportunity presents itself and then bang, it's like he's shot out of a cannon. Just watch that play: he leaves the zone early, on the off chance that his team mates can clear, and gets behind the opposing player in the neutral zone, in the off chance that he misses the puck, which he did. And then it's basically all over because the defender could keep up if he were skating forwards, nevermind having to turn.

Reminds me of Bure that way

Jesus Christ, that Matthews goal wasn't even fair. Drag...bullet. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back