NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow missed this yesterday. Quite the trade rape.

If this doesnt get my cans over the hump its time to burn the building to the ground.

DW is the Harvey Weinstein of blockbuster trade rapes.

Melnyk is the worst owner in hockey, pretty easily. Sens are probably going to be the worst team in hockey next year, depending on what steps the other bottom feeders take.

Detroit Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg retired.

Detroit Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg retired.
Definitely put in his time. Datsyuk was the flashy one, but Henrik always pulled his weight.

Wonder what it's like being that team and seeing guys like Big Z and now Karlsson leave and in Z's instance winning a Cup with the team he went to.
It has to suck but incredible as a B"s fan!:D

Holy shit trade for a bottom line fringe player and a 6th defensemen who was available for free earlier in the year + a few blah prospects

This + that stupid video they released earlier in the week shows just how shit Ottawa is

Will they do anything with it?

They did nothing when they got Thornton (admittedly he was old by then) but still.
Old?He was 26! I guess if you take into consideration that he was 18 as a rookie he was banging around for eight years which does take its toll.26 just sounds young.

Last edited:
Like, why are they tanking? They don't have their first pick? Joe Sakic opened a bottle of dom when he heard about this trade.

Not sure I like these new jets jerseys. Might grow on me but prolly not

JETS+Aviator+Jersey.jpg

Most fans aren’t feeling them either

Your impressions on the Wolverine trade?

At this point, way better than I expected. I thought Bergevin was going to rent him out and get us a pick and a marginal prospect. Suzuki's a real prospect.

...still no first. Bergevin has never acquired a first. That's my only annoyance with it, but overall I'm happy.

At this point, way better than I expected. I thought Bergevin was going to rent him out and get us a pick and a marginal prospect. Suzuki's a real prospect.

...still no first. Bergevin has never acquired a first. That's my only annoyance with it, but overall I'm happy.
Upset about the Galchy trade?

Not sure I like these new jets jerseys. Might grow on me but prolly not

JETS+Aviator+Jersey.jpg

Most fans aren’t feeling them either

Should be like a Winter Classic jersey. The classic Jets jersey has too much history to bring in something like that. Is it at least like a third home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back