NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Queefs

The final shots of Teemu feel like someone inducted me into Scrot Squad and used Rafi as the guy to jump me in.

The Seattle IceHawks would be fun

Also Nylander with 2 points. Nice.

Tampa better win one soon. That core is too good to never get a ring.

I kinda hate that the Habs are a .500+ team, it doesn't seem right. The second their offense falters they're diving headfirst into suck though, Price has been thoroughly mediocre.

Today would be a good day to fire PDB

"Since entering the NHL in 2005-06, Ovechkin has 195 more goals than the next-highest scorer, Sidney Crosby.

Ovechkin never played in the league before he turned 20. A late September birthday, what would have been Ovechkin’s rookie season was cancelled by the 2004-05 lockout and the following year he scored 52 as a first-year player.

Gretzky scored 91 more goals in his career after turning 33. Ovechkin, who will be 33 at the start of next season, needs 295 more to pass Gretzky’s record. If he’s able to score eight more times in his final 13 games this season to hit 50 on the year, Ovechkin would need to average 36.875 a year over the next eight seasons, taking him through his age 40 season, to reach 895. Considering he’s only scored less than 36 three times in his career (once in a 48-game season), it’s not completely outrageous to suggest that passing Gretzky is a possibility."

I didn't realize he had scored that many more than Sid. Sid has 1,152 career points and Ovi has 1,165.

"Since entering the NHL in 2005-06, Ovechkin has 195 more goals than the next-highest scorer, Sidney Crosby.

Ovechkin never played in the league before he turned 20. A late September birthday, what would have been Ovechkin’s rookie season was cancelled by the 2004-05 lockout and the following year he scored 52 as a first-year player.

Gretzky scored 91 more goals in his career after turning 33. Ovechkin, who will be 33 at the start of next season, needs 295 more to pass Gretzky’s record. If he’s able to score eight more times in his final 13 games this season to hit 50 on the year, Ovechkin would need to average 36.875 a year over the next eight seasons, taking him through his age 40 season, to reach 895. Considering he’s only scored less than 36 three times in his career (once in a 48-game season), it’s not completely outrageous to suggest that passing Gretzky is a possibility."

I didn't realize he had scored that many more than Sid. Sid has 1,152 career points and Ovi has 1,165.

He also has like 200 more games played

He's more durable. I prefer Sid but numbers are numbers

I agree but Crosby issues have been concussion related so I don't completely knock him for being prone.

Ovy is an outlier considering he is also prevalent hitter as well.

Why everyone saying Erik Karlsson trade a bust? He is on pace for 40 assists.

Also with Seattle joining league, how will they realign the divisions? The Pacifica division will have more teams. It be toughest division to win.

Also with Seattle joining league, how will they realign the divisions? The Pacifica division will have more teams. It be toughest division to win.
Relocate Coyotes? Move the team to say Kansas and joins Central division.

Relocate Coyotes? Move the team to say Kansas and joins Central division.

Is Hockey big in KC? It seems pretty good across Missouri in STL. Or maybe to Omaha Nebraska? They have a div1 hockey team.

Or perhaps someone can move to HOuston, or make a new team there. It is soon to be bigger than Chicago in terms of population, and they desperately want some team there.

Is Hockey big in KC? It seems pretty good across Missouri in STL. Or maybe to Omaha Nebraska? They have a div1 hockey team.

Or perhaps someone can move to HOuston, or make a new team there. It is soon to be bigger than Chicago in terms of population, and they desperately want some team there.
No idea really just had a quick look at the map.

Houston is bigger though so possibly a better market for a hockey team?

No idea really just had a quick look at the map.

Houston is bigger though so possibly a better market for a hockey team?

Houston use to have the AHL Aeros playing there, dont know what happened though. I never figured hockey be big in Texas. But they have a handful of NAHL teams, an ECHL team and two AHL teams now, the Rampage and the Stars. I alway just thought they played football only down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back