NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the Oilers trade Taylor Hall?

It's officially hockey season when Jonathan Quick is trying to fight a Sharks skater in full goalie gear.

tumblr_n4gvtiaOjB1skgd7ao1_r1_500.gif
<Lmaoo>

Expect the Blues to miss playofds again, but optimistic

You see that performance from Doughty? Reminiscent of Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice, he was tearin out my heart, you could practically feel the slash from your living room.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><[analyzed}><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Legit... .LOL!!

Try being a B's fan with that idiot in the front office.Thank fuck he's gone!

I'm convinced the bruins are actually unicorns. They won the Kessel trade, then pissed it away, then tried to rebuild on the fly and botched two of their 3 picks in a row....and they're completely fine. More than fine, actually.

I'm convinced the bruins are actually unicorns. They won the Kessel trade, then pissed it away, then tried to rebuild on the fly and botched two of their 3 picks in a row....and they're completely fine. More than fine, actually.

Fine in the sense that they are a playoff team but they could have been looking at a potential dynasty if they didn't fuck up so bad.
I agree with what you said earlier. These behind the scenes shows for team's front offices have really put to bed the myth that being a GM is so much tougher than the average fan thinks. Especially "Oil Change", I have no doubt half the posters in this thread could run the Oilers better after watching clips of that show.

Toews and Kane aren't fucking around this year

Because Chiarelli is completely fucking retarded.

Only Dorion is worse.

Goddamn I forgot how much of a bitch he was

"Umm maybe but like umm it'd have to be a prospect but like a top one but umm I'm into your original low-ball offer yeah ill consider that thanks luv"

He's so astoundingly punchable

I remember them trading Seguin, Ference, and Peverly all away within about a year and I was fucking PISSED.

I still kind of am because imagine what that team could have been keeping them and still managing to add in Nash, Debrusk, Pasta, and McAvoy in some sense but it's amazing how they haven't fallen on their face.

How soon before the Rat licks someone?

I remember them trading Seguin, Ference, and Peverly all away within about a year and I was fucking PISSED.

I still kind of am because imagine what that team could have been keeping them and still managing to add in Nash, Debrusk, Pasta, and McAvoy in some sense but it's amazing how they haven't fallen on their face.

How soon before the Rat licks someone?

You should probably be more pissed at Neely. Neely as big boss above GM was putting intense pressure on Chiarelli to eject skill players in favor of more power forward types.

As far as Neely was concerned, Seguin did not play "Big bad Bruins" style hockey and had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back