Nicco Montano Removed from Official UFC Rankings

It's weird that you can go from UFC champion, TUF winner and 6fig contract, to being kicked off the rankings (and cut?) In a little over 1 year while GDR can stay ranked and inactive, not to mention fan favorites like Nate and Dom. Maybe it's because shevchenko has no interest in fighting her anymore.

She was offered a fight with Chookagian(turned it down.) During media last week Dana was asked about her and said that she wants more time off.

Last edited:
200.gif

Nicco didn’t want it on the big stage. Sad to see

<36>

I never liked her after all the bs stalling she did refusing to fight valentina then missing weight etc, and that outburst she did on Helwani was fucking weird and bizarre, and then crying all over social media when they justifiably stripped her. But even I think this is harsh - from flw champ to cut without even fighting once lol brutal.

I think her issue was going to the faceoff and pulling out right before the fight. You can't even get a replacement at that point. She should have just said no I cannot fight, take my belt since she had a broken foot. It probably messed up Valentina's payment to her coaching and management. UFC still paid Valentina for showing up.

That late replacement fighter is still ranked, and has only bested Bard who Nicco also beat who was also ranked at the time. And had a tuf win over Murphy another still ranked fighter.

Missing weight has never gotten a fighter pulled from the rankings and moving weight classes doesn't affect your rankings until after you fight in your new division (even then fighters like Holm and Thiago Santos weren't pulled from old division rankings).

She had two foot surgeries for a broken foot, a tonsillectomy for infection, and was hospitalized due to a bad weightcut :rolleyes: but that's no injuries according to you. Her sucking record is based on beating other ranked ufc fighters and it's not like she was voted out she's ineligible like Mighty Mouse.

Honestly this is just a very ignorant post top to bottom. There's nothing in line with what's happened before.<Dana05> Couldn't sound more of Dana apologist if you were actually Dana White.
I'm sorry, she's 4-2 with her best win coming against Modafferi who, bless her heart, sucks and losses to two people I've never heard of. Her exhibition fights in TUF don't count. I wouldn't rank her either. Not sure what Dana even has to do with this -- actually, I suspect Dana has nothing to do with any of this. The only one talking about Dana is you

She won TUF and the belt for the new flyweight division. She kept running her mouth while ducking Valentina. Everyone knew she was going to get wrecked. Eventually, she got stripped for missing weight.

Joanna fought Valentina for the belt instead.

That clears things up, though perhaps doesn’t explain the vitriol.

Thanks—I was wondering about how valentina ended up fighting jj for a belt.

I don't believe she will fight for UFC ever again. She may actually have been cut. Don't know.

In life, generally, you have to learn to NEVER overplay your hand.

And I believe she did exactly that.

If Nicco looked like a hooker working a street corner she would've never had been stripped of the belt or removed from the rankings. UFC is not in the business of fighting they're in the business of WWE mentality and women that look like prostitutes.

Cliffs on why everyone seems to hate Montano so much?
Alot of it has to do with Sherdoggers just liking Valentina so much

She lost to Amanda but got close (some even argue that she won)

So they wanted to hand her the belt as soon as Nicco won TUF

The world we live in now days, everyone gets a trophy.

Back